1. How should i make 6k GS?!

Hi.
    I just started a few days ago and finally reached lvl 20. Join the global channel and saw that everybody is looking for players with 6k GS? How should a starter ever reach so much? Is Lordaeron not so good for somebody that doesnt want to P2W (i only vote for coins)?

2. Over time, lots of grinding and repetition of previous content?
    You know, like any MMO when it comes to getting end-game gear.

3. What i meant was: when guilds are only looking for players with 6k gs, how should a player without help get there?

4. It never is every guild, because there are always many players without the best gear around.
    You can also start your own guild, aimed exactly at players in the same situation as you.

5. Is Lordaeron not so good for somebody that doesnt want to P2W (i only vote for coins)?
    it's perfect, because unlike icecrown, you cannot buy gear. it can take a while to get the gear because the server is running since a while, so many people have high gear, allowing people to demand high gs for their raids, but when you hit 80, you will be close to 3k, and then you can do dungeons until close to 5k. for most classes you also find cheap boes in the auctionhouse. then you can find a toc raid with some luck and once you got in once and got the achievement, you are basically set to get invited again and can continue toc until you maybe get into an icc with a low aim and slowly increase that aim. somewhere along the line a guild will most likely pick you up or you will manage to find one (performing well definitely helps on this front). and icc rep farm groups are inviting almost anyone and its a nice and quick way for your rep ring.
    overall, it takes a while, but it's worth it. knowing that everyone took that path and no one just bought shadowmourne for his 4k ret and then got in everywhere also really helps.
    and note that the bosses are considerably buffed, justifying at least partly why the requirements to join raids are a bit high

6. Why would you care if someone p2w his gear?
    You know on lordaeron you can't buy gear, but can buy char with gear. In actual raid you can easily tell who has bought his char with gear just by looking at dude not moving with defile or something like that and just kick and ignore list him.
    You know 'i walked that path' and i cant say anything good about it, it's really too much effort for what it worth, it would be a better decision just to buy gear instead being hardstuck at 5.3k gs for few months because toc25 just wont drop a weapon i need in order to get gs for icc25. Rng can screw you(20lvl dude) up really bad, like i mentioned wrong loot, bad rolls and delay your progress quite a bit and as further you go the more of your time the raid will take away. toc25 being 1hour raid+filling time while icc25 aim8 being 2h raid+filling (in perfect condition without wipes and leavers ofc) and icc25 12/12 being 4h+ raid which is insane. When you get a guild 6-6.2k gs you will have to do it everyweek like your second job or you wont get invite. Oh right the most cancer of raiding you encounter 'no achieve - no invite' so in order to get in even basic toc25 beside 5.4-5.5k gs you need achieve of clearing this raid, so how you can get achieve in first place? just get lucky some dude will take you without it, the further you go the harder it gets to get in without achieve and raiding guild also want you to have exp and gs according to their progress. Also if you cant play between 13:00-22:00 server time you wont get raids because it's nearly impossible to get raid done outside this time window.
    So i really dont understand why you so happy that some dude didnt made a right smart decision and took a shortcut and instead wasted so much time on 20years old game pwning really boring bots and getting happy he can pwn them even more but with a boots that have 20 more strengh and 20 more gs than previous ones.