1. about loot

I would like to know, is this server only allowed to equip according to the current talent requirements?
    If I were a heal pal?i just need heals equipment?i cant need tank equipment?
    I don't know about the situation here?so i want to ask?

2. In general - yes. But you can roll NEED on anything, as long as everyone explicitly agrees.

3. okey~?I never quite understood before?Now I understand?thanks

4. I would like to know, is this server only allowed to equip according to the current talent requirements?
    If I were a heal pal?i just need heals equipment?i cant need tank equipment?
    I don't know about the situation here?so i want to ask?
    I would recommend sticking to rolling NEED only on heal equipment that are improvements to your current gear, and GREED tank items for now.

NEED rolling for off-spec isn't something I'd recommend you to do. In my opinion the risk of some petty report is always likely. Without screenshot backing your claim, you'll be banned for 5 days, and lose daily 0.5 activity points for 365 days. Ban appeals are slow, and you'd sit out the 5 days regardless. At least you should get your 0.5 daily points back if a successful ban appeal was made with screenshot evidence backing your claim. No screenshots -> no evidence -> bye bye points.

When can you roll NEED for OS in RDF?
    1st you need to ask if others allow it.
    2nd you need ALL other players to EXPLICITLY tell you you can do so.
    3rd if there's even one who says no, or doesn't even respond, you're not allowed to roll NEED for OS.
    4th if all goes according to 1 and 2, you may proceed to roll NEED for OS. I recommend taking a screenshot of the responds and roll just in case.

5. I really didn't know it was such a regulation,Thank you very much for your answer

6. I was not aware a successful ban appeal reinstated activity points, or a 365 time after, since my 0.5 was not reinstated despite a successful appeal some months back

7. I was not aware a successful ban appeal reinstated activity points, or a 365 time after, since my 0.5 was not reinstated despite a successful appeal some months back
    Your ban got lifted, but not because you were innocent. Consider it a second chance or something. You still suffer the other consequences though.