1. [EU] [A] [Semi-HC/Social] [PvE/PvP] <infamous>

infamous

Greetings Traveler, I assume you are interested in the goods we provide. Well let me show you what we can offer to you.

We are <infamous> a semi-hc/social guild that offers YOU a friendly, non-toxic, non racist/sexist, coordinated, matured environment to play with people that are like minded. Our goal is it to unite all players together and have a good time during the life span oft this server. Our raiding goals are clear. We want to have a raiding environment that has the goal to clear the content without slacking. Our staff More on that topic on our discord server.

Not only do we have PvE enthusiasts, we also have a lot of PvP players that want to push that Rank 14 after launch.
    All sorts of PvP players that search for a home are welcome.

There are plenty of players from all over the world even if we raid on EU times. If you feel like you want to be part of this international power house guild don't hesitate and join our Discord Server we are thrilled to have you as a part of

infamous

2. P.S.: We are using Loot Council with a special point system for our loot distribution more on that on our discord in the near future

3. Still searching for like minded people

4. what are you raid times and days?

5. bump, looking for warriors for r1 speedclears, add me on discord welo#1505