1. geting ganked in "The edge of winter"

yeah, i understand this is cry-post. But im doing it anyway because of one aspect i found incredibly unfair.

You know this quest "The edge of winter" from argent tournament where you must go to a plalaform in the edge of crystal song forest and dragonblight to kill a fire elemental? Only with flying mount.

Ok,i got there and saw a bunch of corpses but I have to do my daily so i land and above a pilar there was this priest bastard, it was an unreachable location for any melee. I dont usually care if a full geared kill me once or twice, but the location of death is unreachable by foot so i was wondering if that is abuse of bug or something like that... And I couldnt remember the way to ressurection angel so i had to unstuck on web page. I had to wait til he got bored to do the quest,but he was still there and still killed me. This time i ress inmediately with angel, but still.....The point of all this crying was the posible inmortality of this dude if he hits above a pilar and the imposibility of resurect manually on that specific point.

Thanks for reading, i dont care enough to try a report, but i just want to tell someone

pd: his name is "Kilomate" a shadow priest bastard,hp 29k..figure it out...whatever.

2. So if a priest wich is long-range dps kills you in the open world, its unfair because you are melee dps?
    there is plenty of ways to avoid getting killed by a long-range sitting on a pillar, for example you can just run the opposite way or just heal yourself behind a wall or smth.