1. How to turn in "The Path to the Citadel"?

I've completed this quest twice, and still can't turn it in. First time I killed forgemaster first, which wowhead says "doesn't work, because you have to rescue the slaves first then kill the forgemaster... and Martin Victus gets killed after the last boss is defeated.

so I solo'd rescuing all the slaves, then killed forgemaster during a dungeon finder run, and there is Martin Victus at the bottom of the forgemaster steps, and he won't let me turn it in...

Now I've dropped the quest again... this is getting old.

Must I rescue the slaves, then kill the forgemaster, then turn it in to Martin Victus at the bottom of the steps... all in one instance?

The last run my team mate told me "just turn it in after the last boss". Well, Martin got killed... no turning it in after that.

I don't have to explain why this is an issue with all the group who just want to speed run through.

2. You complete the quest, clear the dungeon and then next time you do pos again turn it in.

3. A little missing info there... so are you saying to turn it in to Lady Jaina Proudmoore who originally gave the quest? Not who the quest says to turn it in to, i.e. Martin Victus?

Did I just complete and drop this quest twice now, unnecessarily?

This is a run that can only be done once or twice a day, so I'm now on day three...

4. So, I went back in the next day, found Martin Victus sitting near the beginning, at the base of the hill, surrounded by baddies, I feigned death, turned in the quest. Maybe I could have waited to turn it in until he was waiting after the forgemaster, but I didn't want to risk it. Apparently if the quest is completed on heroic you have to turn it in on heroic (the next day), because running it again on normal after a heroic run would not let me turn it in. This was the most difficult quest to complete, so far. I get it, someone would have to change a script to get it to run right, only took me 3 days to get it right.