1. unhealthy environment

like what title is suggesting, theres been a drastic drop in playerbase for this current phase of testing due to the lack of motives (instant level 60 with bis gears thrown at your face) which lead to basic/raid content being uncontested (all time record was 4 boss downs in mc?)

this effects rdf aswell, where are players willing to test out the dngs with every class/build to see if it works right but the queue time is ridiculously long regardless of what role your playing, I queue as healer, see a tank missing so I swap to my tank toon and were missing a healer again, or heal/tanks are ready but we're missing a dps. Average experience this test week was rdf queue times are purely hit or miss, you either get a insta pop or you'd have to wait 30-1hr+ for a group that often disband for no reason (burned out?)

im certain theres still bugs lingering, but at the rate on how bug reports are slowing down it'll only lead to failure once everyone is tired/burned out from this, I suggest we start moving on to leveling phase because this is getting real unhealthy for beta testing.

2. The next phase, which will be focused on leveling, will start soon. But keep in mind that the purpose of beta testing is to help us fix the bugs as quickly as possible, so that we may have a successful launch. And not to keep people engaged.

3. We've been through it, we leveled tons of characters, its boring, dont make it so people will quit out of boredom, the help from our side is as much as you get, you should work on it aswell with your own players palying on the server and finding bugs.... i hope you get it on soon coz it might fail...

4. We've been through it, we leveled tons of characters, its boring, dont make it so people will quit out of boredom, the help from our side is as much as you get, you should work on it aswell with your own players palying on the server and finding bugs.... i hope you get it on soon coz it might fail...
    A beta testing is aimed at players who want to, like the label says, test the content to help us find bugs. If you are going into it just "for fun" and "getting bored," you're doing it wrong and probably should just wait for the actual release to play.