Greetings folks of Warmane!

So, after close to 20yrs of on and off gametime on official servers, I've decided to abandon what we call a Classic WoW these days. Yes, the final day has come and I started to be actively looking around for a new home for the years ahead.

After days and weeks of research, in spite of what a handful of people say, I chose to move onto my first ever private server experience right here at Warmane. Reason? Progressive fresh server launch in near future as well as a solid and already existing PvP high-end level player base.

Toxicity, ganking, p2w, bugs - yes, I've read it all. But, guess what? These can be found literally everywhere. Every game and its community has its better and less better days, as we all do. What matters however is the overall and from I am reading, the overall in here is consistent, stable and healthy!

Do not get me wrong, I am rather old to still be playing this video game at 36yrs of age, especially as a father of two with a day-to-day job, but despite all that jazz at some point in my life I decided that rather spending time on the social media scrolling reels I could not care less about, I spend those daily hours of numbness in something I loved for two decades.

So, here I am.

2.7k arena experience, r13 in both original vanilla and classic era, raided most of the retail content since launch of MC and looking forward to new adventures, challenges and friendships here on Warmane Onyxia and Icecrown!

Instin

P.S. LF Guild!