Hi there my name's Nick and I go by a lot of different ign's back then and until now I just can't stick to one name for every character hahah but for a forum name it'd be BERSERKER or for the millenial age BRRRSerker , always rolled Warrior , Rogue , Ret paladin I was a mage one time I liked how fast it was with Frostcane. but DK was just something else for me back then I had a dislike that it could cast spells and had gargoyles but it worked and gets the job done , remarkable kit.

I'm 39 years old and a returning player all the way back from pre-bc to wotlk (REtail and if anyone remembers Peyton's Wowscape? fun times and funner on retail) - PLayed mostly Oceanic Realms at Jubei'thos Battlegroup: Vengeance - I had alts and account share logged in on my best bud at Kel'thuzad , Hellscream and one other poppin pvp server that where all those big arenajunkie guild - elitist jerks were in , At one point as a DK Hit one of the most prestigious titles for arena / pvp and had a Shadowmourne back then , ICC was the bestest experience ever , but idk I just forgot about my login details and email , life stuff was more important at that time (this was around 2009 late or 2010 jan to feb)

I tried to play one time in 2014 - in a server called Molten-Wow which it had a cata instant 85 pvp which resembles what Blackrock is now but idk why after making a character and settting up stuff I thought it wasn't worth the time while at training dummies (remember this so vividly) the Wowscape experience and al I thought the only way to go was retail. but alas 2023 now and life isn't so rough anymore , I have time to myself to game. I found Warmane which is just right , I never knew that it was legal to run and play on private servers so this is fantastic!

for decade plus over I have imagined and dreamed of finally being able to test out an Affliction Lock ,
I had great battles this one guy named Filovirus I could never do anything with this guy it'd always end up him having the last laugh or very low hp I pretty much can recall lightly that from the numerous times I ran into his 2v2 or 3v3 (cant recall which exact server for arenas as BG's were cross-server with battlegroups that time) I heard he was stubborn af and was one of the guys behind devious schemes for setting Arena JUnkie / Skill Capped Events but couldn't care less , When Cata dropped.

Anyhow I kno this engine is Wotlk-Classic blizz current and not blizz 2009 wotlk - I'll have to look up the changes but can Bears still hit 250k Health? my friend from Jubeithos just made an account wanting to do BEAR tank ?

Any chill progression guilds out there on Icecrown? with no requirements of feats and achievements and GS bs yadda yadda , I've gone through heaps of those. Icecrown - I'm still lvl33.

Thanks in advance , more power to Warmane. I'm sure this is really worth the time put in and investment of a one time (or 2 or 3 who knows ) consuelo for the game devs.

NOte: I'd be shocked if this was actually Wowscape but doesn't seem to be the case, reddit confirmed this is actually MOLTEN-WOW and I'm just WOW pun intended - be seeing you

Hakuna Matata