1. Easiest way to make everyone happy ..... no maximum rest , so people can have 10 level in rest ,,,,

Make the rest XP X5.

So if someone is casual , they will enjoy the fast leveling , but they would never faster than someone that play non stop.
    OR...hear me out here....HEAR ME OUT...you can right click the XP bar...and set any XP rate you want...maybe keep it at 5x...or even down to 0.5x. -gasp- you can level as slowly as you want! Everyone gets to play the speed they want! How about dat?

2. OR...hear me out here....HEAR ME OUT...you can right click the XP bar...and set any XP rate you want...maybe keep it at 5x...or even down to 0.5x. -gasp- you can level as slowly as you want! Everyone gets to play the speed they want! How about dat?
    You are asking for impossible, Vanilla "fans" already ignored 3 pages of what should've been discussion about adjustable rates that favor EACH and EVERYONE.
    They want everyone to share their kink of what "true" gaming is, with utter disrespect to other players opinions.

Dat clowns even fail to understand that it is fookinh' TEST REALM ITERATION!. They ***** about it with brains turned off, especially one "famous streamer with 2k subs who saved ALL paladins and DKs of Lordaeron by struggling to implement ToC25 trinket priority for them.

Sincerely, if you are going to post something that will fuel up already active ****show, just delete your post. Try to READ thread and understand, that all your ideas are already implemented into Onyxia realm.

3. You are asking for impossible, Vanilla "fans" already ignored 3 pages of what should've been discussion about adjustable rates that favor EACH and EVERYONE.
    They want everyone to share their kink of what "true" gaming is, with utter disrespect to other players opinions.

Dat clowns even fail to understand that it is fookinh' TEST REALM ITERATION!. They ***** about it with brains turned off, especially one "famous streamer with 2k subs who saved ALL paladins and DKs of Lordaeron by struggling to implement ToC25 trinket priority for them.

Sincerely, if you are going to post something that will fuel up already active ****show, just delete your post. Try to READ thread and understand, that all your ideas are already implemented into Onyxia realm.
    This vanilla clowns can just go play classic, lol

4. guys i would like to offer the middle option . me as high iq guy and high on weed i think lol just kidding however i think phase 1 should be normal classic not 5x xp . on the other hand at the end of phase 1 we turn it into 5xp rate so the people are able to catch up and lvl fast to enjoy the raids and dungeons . which also will make alot of people join in both phases because alot of people still playing lich king .so the people who like to enjoy lvling like classic will join in phase one
    btw when it gone be fully lunched

5. I think we should start referring to Vanilla as "Base Game" so the "True Vanilla Experience" Players stop coming out of the wordwork. At no point has it said there would be an experience like this.

"Onyxia is a unique realm that will progress through three expansions: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. This realm will offer you the opportunity to experience the evolution of World of Warcraft from its beginnings to its peak. You will be able to explore the original continents, face the challenges of Outland and Northrend, and witness the rise and fall of the Lich King.

Onyxia is inspired by our previous realm, Frostmourne, which taught us a lot about how to create a fun and engaging seasonal realm."

6. if they set xp rates to x5 - people will cry that it will go too fast, and its not "real classic"

if they set xp rates to x1 - people will cry that lvling alts will go too slow and game will become boring

if they give adjustable rates - people will cry that others on x5 will level much faster than they do at x1

Warmane players will never be happy, no matter what the Devs do.
    sometimes people forget you play games to relax and have fun. if you're not having fun - go play something else

7. Warmane players will never be happy, no matter what the Devs do.
    sometimes people forget you play games to relax and have fun. if you're not having fun - go play something else[/QUOTE]

Its called "pleasing" all the people on the same server while no1 is happy.
    I would call this "Vanilla Modded Experience" by all means.

8. i rarely write a comment, but im so done with you,If u want that " vanilla exp, go to classic mate :) , i have lvl 55 classic warrior, 53 paladin etc, hc 46 mage... i dont want to struggle again if you want, play the sub and just go, but if you broke, just shut up and enjoy what you get, im really hyped that progress vanilla->wotlk idea with THE 5X , not that ****ty 1x ... and i have many friends who think the same ...

9. its a ****ing private server my guy. go play blizzard's version if u dont like it. like how stupid can people really be..."I DONT LIKE THIS DECISION, BUT IM STILL GONNA PLAY AND ***** ON THE FORUMS ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF JUST GOING OVER TO A PRIVATE SERVER OR PLAY IT ON THE BLIZZ CLIENT"

10. Plz let players choose rate, my guild and I dont wanna play x1 all over again

11. Plz let players choose rate, my guild and I dont wanna play x1 all over again
    %100 true. we are not teenager anymore. all of us dad players

12. Ive tested rates on PTR and 5x is reasonable considering leveling on official classic to 60 took people something like a week of playing the game thats gonna be at least 1 whole ****ing day of playing to be level 60 here and that is a lot. Classes feel unfinished and dull anyway so i will just sit in main city and spam RDF to level 60 for the real classic experience. Only problem with 5x rates is that green gear doesnt drop at all so you end up on level 30 with a weapon you got from the first quest. Never played vanilla before so i was literaly shocked how ****ty loot is in low level dungeons compared to wotlk its actually atrocious. Game is pain to play even with 5x rates because of poor game design. Imagine playing 1x rates. You can either set your experience to that torture or you can play on offical classic instead. Nightmare

13. My issue isn't with the leveling rates, so much as the effect it will have on the world.

If people can blast to 60 at x5 XP rate, it means fewer people around to run lower level dungeons. While yes you could chose to run at x1 speed for the TRUVE classic experience, the problem is there will be a dearth of lower level players to run dungeons with you. Higher xp rates kill lower level dungeons as people will level out of them pretty much AS they are running the dungeon.

This goes along with another problem with RDF -- it kills the world. In classic/vanilla, people had to walk to the dungeons and this populated the world and increased PvP in the world. I've really missed this aspect since playing on Warmane servers. I prefer TurtleWoW, which uses RDF to set up groups, but then you must travel to the instance.

TLDR: The faster the xp rates, the more you kneecap lower level instances and zones, as people will blast to 60, limiting the available pool for people running lower level dungeons. It is not so simple as "just select x1 xp rate," as the xp rates affect how many people are available at your level and how long the stay there.

14. This logic I don't understand. Leveling IS a part of the game. You wouldn't just jump to the final boss in a game like, say, the original Dragon Age. The 50-100 hours is the entire game. If you want to nolife it, you can beat Dragon Age in a few days. If you are a dad gamer, you can play it for a few hours here and there over a period of months.

To me, a lot of people just don't seem to actually like classic. If you want to raid, then you should be able to boost to 60.

I see people all the time say that the end game is the real game. Seems like those people should just start at 60 if that is all they want to do.

Otherwise, if you are a dad gamer, then just play for a few hours here and there and gradually level to 60. If that's too slow, it seems to me you should be playing a different game. Classic should stay as close to classic as possible.

First ... 23456 ... Last