1. "Inactivation" mechanic in BG. Alterac, specifically.

When is the game STAFF going to look into the mechanic of going AFK on BG, in alterc specifically?

Every day some faction camps in the graveyad so that those who are born die, and have no way to leave the graveyard, and those who try to be born in the body, besides not being able to (I don't know why), if you stay dead for 90 seconds, the game simply kicks you out of BG.

Do GM's not play the game they manage? I don't think so.

2. It does happen like that in AV, even if you try to run to another graveyard you might be kicked out while mid running, if you don't run to other graveyard, you will be camped hard. I my self had experiance in AV when i just joined before entering BG i respeced had no mana. In start area i was eating to get mana, BG has been runned already and i had this debuff, i runned to middle of map and still didn't manage to find anyone to get in combat, i feel it was too quick to get the debuff exspecialy if i was already moving. It's obviusly is set to auto kick those mofos who just put in follow to other players and doing their thing.
    This is first server where i see camping graveyards the way it happens here. But i won't say anything about that and why it is like that. :)

3. Yeah, get camped on grave yard get inactive mark while running to other grave yard. Really s****.

4. Yeah, get camped on grave yard get inactive mark while running to other grave yard. Really s****.
    again, the issue really got bad when everyone started using that awful auto report addon. I can tell it's something automated reporting me because of the frequency and the delay at certain times, I tested it, continuously clearing the debuff every second and every second it would re-appear. Multiple people are not spamming report every single second the entire bg. There's also conditions which cause it to trigger more rapidly, being GY farmed in AV is where i noticed it most dramatically. As your deaths against the great hk farming blob ramps up, the frequency of the debuff appearing reaches its peak. Whatever addon people are using, bg metrics to decide who is AFK. And it really does not work on Warmane because it's a very different server in terms of what happens in it compared to retail wotlk. The addon should be disabled by warmane as it really does prevent proper AV counterplay. You really can't move gys, you just have to keep willingly spawning every 30s and doing an aoe not to get kicked for "afk"

Alternatively, maybe spies from the farming faction are in the bg reporting anyone trying to move gys so their farm doesn't get circumvented. I see no way for this to be tracked or punished, though. That's conspiracy theory stuff tho, i have seen it mostly in av but also sometimes in others even when there is no premade. It's gotta be some scuffed addon.
    Edited: September 22, 2023

5. im pretty sure the donator that farm hk's (no idea for what reason) cried to the admins because people went afk to not get farmed