1. Returning Player Ready to Start Another Journey

I do this ever now and again, WoW is like soul food for me and I'll start adventures every now and again.

Without trying to mention/advertise other servers, I'll say the last one was okay, but was spoiled by the guild changing direction and doing a 180. I don't know if I'll try RP again, if it even has a presence on this server, but I've left the old server in the dust, for various reasons.

WotLK will always be "World of Warcraft" for me, in the same way that PoP is "Everquest" for myself and a lot of other folks. I did love Vanilla, and the rough game we had back then, but can't deny the polish that came with 3.0. Questing and Immersion will always be my goal. I've never seen a single raid in this game, and maybe I'll change that this time. I'd certainly like to, but most servers are progressed and require insane GS, maybe if/when Onyxia hits, that will change who knows?

Things have changed a lot since then, I've changed. While I do have more time for gaming, the speed of games has become a bigger issue. LOTRO was a main game for a long time, but even that have become too cumbersome and "fast" for me.

I'm still debating on what class to play, but I plan on playing this alongside Embers Adrift to avoid burnout of either one. I'm thinking of going with a Mage in hopes it can limit my action bar buttons/keybinds. It's something I've always struggled with, and the cognitive changes haven't helped.

Going to wrap this up before I ramble on too long, but I'll see you guys out there soon once I nail down a character. If you have any advice or suggestions, I'm all ears!

2. Hey there!

Same here, every now and then I create and level a new character on private servers, or official when it's worth it. I'm leveling a druid now and really enjoy it! I'm not here since too long (less than a month), and I was just checking the forums, but I welcome you!