1. Horde BG experience

I'm mostly an alliance player but I have a horde shaman because I feel it fulfills the class fantasy better.

I'm not sure how many brackets Warmane has for random BGs but man does it feel impossible to win on the horde side around 5800 gs and up.

In BGs that require capturing objectives such as SotA, EotS, and AB, 19/20 games I play will have horde losing both in team fights and objective control even if the alliance is zerging as one big group.

In my experience so far, horde has the best chance of victory in AV and sometimes WSG, but not by a significant margin.

Are there specific times of the day when the horde has a better chance of winning in solo queue random BGs because honestly it's quite demoralizing to lose back-to-back-to-back without any obvious solutions.

Maybe more constructively, is there a way for a shaman to make a bigger impact on the outcome of BGs (e.g. trying to ninja cap, role in teamfights, choosing which points to take or defend, etc) assuming little to no coordination within the raid group?

2. In my short experience it's dominated one way or the other. I find 2:30AM - 5AM server time ('m never on past 5AM ST) it's typically very easy wins for the horde side. Other ours of the day it feels like the horde teams are actively throwing games the way no one works together and responds to call outs.

I'm not sure how the brackets work as my RBGs I'm up against teams of 75%+ blackrock players and I'm sitting here with 5.2K GS and only 4 pieces of PVP gear so it's a pretty lame experience for me.

3. Yeah I'm honestly about to faction change to alliance myself. Since everyone can buy gear it feels like not being a human for the free trinket racial so you can run 2 DPS trinkets seems just dumb.

4. It takes a few bg's but i do manage to get my win on daily basis when ally premade doesnt pop up ofcourse. When there is less players online i tend to get more wins, maybe when there is 12k on server has to consider some PvE players will show up and not doing justice for the game, maybe unmature kids also in those times can get on and do dumb things. Changing faction for what, yes some more bg's gonna be won, but overall most of us do 1 bg win just for daily points. Those who consider to go high in arenas can roll human with double trinks. But then again maybe the more players will switch faction the faster forced mercanary mode will be applied in icecrown realm.

5. doesnt matter which class on which side on which time u play, pvp like bg, arena and wg are team oriented gameplay u cant win the game alone. apes together strong.
    tho if your main activities are focused in instanced pvp like bg/arena and expect more winning, then faction changing to alliance is the easy way out for obvious reason.
    but if u're like just need 1 daily win then stay on horde for your class fantasy sake with that already well known downside.