1. Character Trades - Amount of emblems to be visible

Hello, I have searched for similar thread and I'm sorry if there is one already. But yea, as the title suggests, is it possible to implement the amount of emblems (frost, triumph etc.) to be visible somehow when a character is posted for sale? Like you can see the inventory of the toon. This would help a lot the buyers not to be scammed with edited screenshots of "Currency" tab on Character Panel.

Regards

2. Agreed. Most of the times when I see players saying "selling char with x amount of eofs" I call them scammers and the way they respond makes it obvious.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

4. I agree, this options should be added because I have chars to sell with many EoFs, this can make easier sales and warmane could make easier money, good for both of us.

5. Totally agree. I am in the process of searching for some toons to buy. And in several cases already, when I asked the sellers to send me screenshot of the "Currency" tab, they simply stop answering me or just go offline. So they want to scam about the EOFs they have for sure.

6. Please do something to implement the emblems to be visible. I just bought a toon with supposed-to-have around 1k emblems of frost. I got screenshot and everything from the seller.. and when i bought it, it was with 15 eofs... Or at least some moderator respond please, because this is getting ridiculous...