1. So 26 Expertise, 264 Hit, and keep the Righteous Defense Glyph. Alrighty, thanks for the input.

I'll probably wait until I get the two T10 pieces and replace the other T9's with i245's before I reassess what gems I need to hit 264 Hit and 26 Expertise (with Seal of Vengeance Glyph, so really 16).

2. Two questions:

1. Does the 2p bonus from T9 Prot Pally gear stack with the 2p bonus from T10, I.E do they combine for a 25% HotR damage bonus?

2. If YES, is it worth replacing T9 chest/helm for i245 crafted chest and i245 EoT helm, or better to stick to 2p T9?

3. Two questions:

1. Does the 2p bonus from T9 Prot Pally gear stack with the 2p bonus from T10, I.E do they combine for a 25% HotR damage bonus?

2. If YES, is it worth replacing T9 chest/helm for i245 crafted chest and i245 EoT helm, or better to stick to 2p T9?
    1. Yes, they stack.

2. Not really. Unless you have spare money i'd try to save for other upgrades.

4. 1. Yes, they stack.

2. Not really. Unless you have spare money i'd try to save for other upgrades.
    Okay, well my thought is that switching to i245's immediately won't do much for my GS, it'll shift from low 5,300s to high 5,300s, but it won't get me across another threshold for Raid considerations. So I'm thinking I'll stick to the 2p T9 after I get 2p T10 until I get the Corroded Skeleton Key. That combined with the i245's will get me just above 5,400 with The Black Heart/Darkmoon Card, so that would be the time to transition, when it lets me break through the 5.4k barrier.

5. The eot trinket ( https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/item=4...indomitability ) is a big gearscore boost from Darkmoon, and is also a pretty decent trinket from the passive armor it gives.

If you stack up on eot/eof gear (past your 2T10) it's pretty easy to reach 5.500. Coincidentally, most of the eot/eof gear is quite strong (some are even bis)

6. The eot trinket ( https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/item=4...indomitability ) is a big gearscore boost from Darkmoon, and is also a pretty decent trinket from the passive armor it gives.

If you stack up on eot/eof gear (past your 2T10) it's pretty easy to reach 5.500. Coincidentally, most of the eot/eof gear is quite strong (some are even bis)
    I have the EoT trinket already, but since clicky trinkets share the same cooldown I'm not keen on using it and the Key together. I also favor Stamina over Armor, so for pure tanking I'd prefer Key + Black Heart.

The Card is just for World PvE and 5-mans, not raiding.

7. Is the i264 Tank Libram BiS for Prot Pally, or does i245 Valiance still beat it out?

I finally got my 2p t10, so now if I upgrade to the i245 chest/helmet I should be able to just barely crack 5.4k and start getting into VoA25. After I get those I'll start regemming for Expertise and Hit to get them as close to the cap as possible.

First 12