1. Roll on spirit/haste items

Hello Guys!

My question is: is it fair for let's say a balance druid to roll on spirit/haste items? (greatcloak of the turned champion etc.) if there is resto druid that needs it too? I know improved moonkin aura exist, but it feels injusticeful as I, a resto druid get lambasted if I roll on a manareg accessory (I have hc dungeon ring) because ,,manareg is not your stat bro", but shouldn't a balance druid who can roll on a crit/haste/hit item and spirit/haste item too be told to leave that item to the heal? I just need your opinion on this or else I'll go mad. Thanks!

2. if there is resto druid that needs it too
    Who can roll Need isn't based on whoever else is in the party.

Unless those stats were "not your stat bro," as you say you get told about mana regen, or something like that, there's no such thing as one not rolling Need because of some other spec in the group. Exceptions would be in a Raid with loot rules specifying something different.

3. Thanks for the response. My English is not my first languague so maybe my grammar made it sound different than what I wanted to say. So in a raid setup , icc 25, I have a spirit/haste ring from the eot trader as a resto druid. And when I'm rolling on the obvious upgrade icc25 intellect manareg/haste ring I get told it's not my stat, it is for resto shaman (I've been playing since 2009). And then the balance druid gets the int spirit/haste back, even tho he can also roll for the int crit/haste/hit back.

4. Again, it depends on Raid loot rules and what stats are for a class or spec. This is for every class, spec and stat, I'm not talking about your case in specific. Your issue seems to be that your spec gets denied items with a certain stat, while another is allowed to roll on that stat and another which you can roll. I really can't see the problem, sorry. It's all about useful stats, not in making the amount of allowed Need rolls be equal. You might see it as unfair, but it is what it is, some specs have more flexibility than others.

5. Yep I guess I have to accept that in wotlk. I will be balance and gonna get my resto gear that way in raids for now.