1. Wotlk DKP alt linking by whisper (?main Name) - weakaura

Hello there, in the past few weeks I've been seeing on some streams that some guilds on warmane have a way to link up external alts for DKP by receiving a whisper in "?main Name" format from external characters. I've asked a few of the people who have this modified DKP addon or whatever to share it with me but all of them refused. I believe that such a quality of life improvement should be available to everyone so I decided to make something similar on my own and share it with the community.

I've made a weakaura that does the linking. If an officer has weakauras with this aura imported, external raid members can send a whisper message that says "?main NameOfMain" and the weakaura will automatically define that player as an external in the DKP addon and a window will pop up saying "You are defining NameOfExternal an alt character of NameOfMain, Do you wish to continue?" allowing the officer to simply click yes (to confirm it).

The days of whispering everyone then manually switching tabs and looking for characters to link up are officially over. Hope you enjoy it.

!WA:2!1rzZoUTnqC8S1hAHqr6ghGfOj9GrkYhgDHH3ffB7LIcl x5yN4VIS26uGcOsjoYIDLjjiP8ANd9Grp0Z7JGp3t(qFaYtGWI (eKhH9jOdTClcc6QlIdXmdN538N8GovNxLwL(hpwjYnzmoOgDE q)Ed98Jfzc1lQGFYVIY0YmYQayPjmrOMtmHYqdBoesxXjZzXHM ufOtfz0vQvJss0G5W71ClHhNkuJfmUjQT3WapFzTBpxLwhipmo xBeZTECUKsmGpSa4M3rYXDjgw8ug1K62cnvKydtW1N5RneLXjk HXz6uhx8NXzTrXMndu67(e1(L)LRzLekCENopAxwNKNKWwUnSD RjbHtcA5hSMMRi2SEAZgNu4822PetTbGwtMb)xyJvagM)KXE97 VwlHSSEuTZgkeH5lapcvxV(J7CEF3CSsISDmO8rwbANBY1q48Y eAD9x2(EgYdB3Tvq4GjppCA3Ey(9VkNVV4DK3Z2VlGGs7bck8N 3r(W)xKwUW3sw6n4aauCs2pIWa7m26lfk6ufrUE6(fUjcUrEyh f7n1EvoHIiGuliyd2W(WmlJFWrf3)A0mIeFXmuUWPUzccTtKHK He5i)55zgMJlsJ4JkoXXpoJO12vUA2Ba7I12dzcA85xRtjuXLV UuRuzJA3zybGRbBJnXcoLTB0(GN4hNcXx0POAL1likgjkdu7jM )cswo4)9Zjm(JeYn44N(SN(y9tRRItj8zagEX3DuuPIs(BV6hE 54tdhcx6TSeipJGd7qGVObkGmqdTixfddX5uDNsNhqUaALzUDh pUMgNp8znq28HETVmp(Bo(KVTE91sLavgMvBkRNyC(j)YB)cHu bXm78QYveoB(or5zf3TZBbIgMyuaFMj9JlUVlxWHR)xzBOvHR0 GfH61wxTyTORRfsDkEogqr3IEfVO4L4)p7d3rTC)93h2u9RyzY sw523RtWgJiErP85tw8ZpIrVbXtnKm16Z4xG9)(r6pvg(xCNTj kKoyzIkPk3u(uqh7w2YjAsBFpVHryrMWM5CAoJU9CE9Em9GSPK ZUgVRJUpsUtc4S99y0hTT8CAV79Pdo4Gk4uFjq39OWV)PBz8si Ib6CLgYskF(XDuqWObv1(FDJMnAwDXF)6)5d

2. There seems to be a problem when copying from the forum so I've uploaded it to wago, here's the link https://wago.io/A0o-ap-vs

3. This is awesome, but could it be somehow modified so that when multiple people whisper at the same time, more QDKP windows pop up (or some other solution)?

Currently, if, for example, 2 people whisp you at the same time and you don't manage to press yes, the second QDKP window overwrites the first one. If there are many people and they whisp the officer concurrently, it will just keep overwriting the previous "windows".
    Edited: September 10, 2023

4. I'm sure there is but that's beyond my skills.

However there is a way to completely skip the popup and always make it confirm by default. All you'd have to do is add ,"sure" right before the last bracket in the code in conditions tab of the weakaura.

Here's the version with it added https://wago.io/bCBIivkhn

Careful with this one though watch your whispers because they will be the only way to see what char externals link themselves to and maybe disable it by going to load tab and selecting never after linking is complete.

5. This is awesome, but could it be somehow modified so that when multiple people whisper at the same time, more QDKP windows pop up (or some other solution)?

Currently, if, for example, 2 people whisp you at the same time and you don't manage to press yes, the second QDKP window overwrites the first one. If there are many people and they whisp the officer concurrently, it will just keep overwriting the previous "windows".

i liked the idea of the weakaura and wanted the same as u mentioned, so i just did it and it works fine!
    (Will watch over in few days again and do some Custom Settings for Users maybe we see)
    here link:

QDKP - Alt Linking [Buttons] 3.3.5a

I did also a Dropdown for Raidcontrol , no more opening this **** addon in raid
    Usage Press CTRL on a Bagpackslot:

QDKP - Raidcontrol (Additional Dropdown Menu) 3.3.5a
    Edited: September 25, 2023