1. PvP

I looked through a few pages of the official announcement, but didn't see it anywhere if it will be a pvp or pve realm?
    Hoping for a pvp realm - I love some good skirmishes and ganking (including being ganked!). All part of the experience.

Just curious if it's been announced yet.

2. world pvp = good old vanilla days...

3. I tried vanilla for the first time and its pretty dog**** game in my opinion but im still going to play it for the lulz but aint nobody got time to farm rank 14 wtf. I hope there will be some reasonable alternative. From what ive seen arena is not gonna be fun with how classes and DRs work in this game. Would be cool to have some blue gear for honor even if it was custom made gear for this server just as a starter and then i guess rated BG or something like that? But then again even BGs will be very unbalanced and some classes will probably have 0 representation there cuz they are useless which is a shame.

4. There's no resilience in vanilla, what PvP gear prioritizes is stamina. You can still be pretty effective with a mix of PvP and PvE gear, no need to grind all the way to rank 14.

5. They should just make ranked WSG/AB for purple gear, blue gear obtainable easily by just farming honor. There is just no better solution, unless they keep it original to force everyone buy it in shop for real money.

6. bumping this post, we really need some update on this. There is a rumour going around that we will get r14 with 100k HKs? I hope this isnt true, as this would shift the pvp meta in a horrible way AND make ranking very easy and fast. The rank14 must be very hard to get (preferably require a lot of pvp skill with some ranked system), if its gonna be this easy the server will die quite fast like SoM did.