1. Zygor incompatible with Onyxia

I've tried the versions for classic and wotlk classic, but neither work, unfortunately. I have no idea how to fix it myself, but if anyone knows how, I can give it a shot.. Or I can post the version here for someone to try to fix. I don't have the newest version, this one is from August 14, version 9.0.29489.

I'm not sure what hosts are acceptable here, so if I need to upload I'll need a recommendation on where to send it.

2. You need to find a version of Zygor that's written for the 3.3.5 client. The versions you're using are written with the Modern API, and are incompatible with 3.3.5. I don't use Zygor, so I don't have a link of a 3.3.5 port/version. I've seen people talk about using one, so I'm sure one exists out there.

3. if you google zygor 335, the first option that comes up should be from the warmane subreddit with a download link. I in no way vouch for it but its from 4 years ago and hasn't been deleted from the sub.

4. You need to find a version of Zygor that's written for the 3.3.5 client. The versions you're using are written with the Modern API, and are incompatible with 3.3.5. I don't use Zygor, so I don't have a link of a 3.3.5 port/version. I've seen people talk about using one, so I'm sure one exists out there.
    if you google zygor 335, the first option that comes up should be from the warmane subreddit with a download link. I in no way vouch for it but its from 4 years ago and hasn't been deleted from the sub.
    Thanks, I actually did google it and probably even came across that result, just didn't grab it as I was thinking (at the time) a newer version would probably work better, though now I see the flaw in that. Thanks for the responses, I'll see what I can find. Cheers

5. I've tried the versions for classic and wotlk classic, but neither work, unfortunately. I have no idea how to fix it myself, but if anyone knows how, I can give it a shot.. Or I can post the version here for someone to try to fix. I don't have the newest version, this one is from August 14, version 9.0.29489.

I'm not sure what hosts are acceptable here, so if I need to upload I'll need a recommendation on where to send it.
    I just found a the guide on reddit and it's working because I downloaded the guide from the forum but when I put the files into the addon file it didn't work this is the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/com...ygor_for_335a/

After downloading I just put the two files showing into the addon folder not the whole folder.

6. Hi, wounder, so it is Litchking addons we have ?