1. "Vote Point" system

I just bought Meteorite Crystal and saw the message in game thanks for "voting" so I got to thinking about the whole system. Now I know what I'm about to suggest would probably be hard to implement but I figured might as well share my idea.

The idea is basically instead of logging in every day to click collect points it could be based on player activity. Some in game activities could award points. For example killing a boss from any of the current expansion raids, winning an arena, completing an RDF dungeon, getting 50 or 100 (numbers can be tweaked) honorable kills could all award a point and there could be a daily cap of 12 points for example. If this was the case a full clear of ICC or 3 clears of RS or winning 12 arenas or doing a TOC 25+daily RDF+winning 6 arenas could get a player capped for the day.

The old activity system could act as a point multiplier so for every 1000 achievement points your reward gets increased by 10% and 50% for having an account in good standing capped at 120% increase similar to how it is right now.

These numbers or the shop prices would also be tweaked so that the maximum amount of points a player can earn per day effectively stays the same. For example if you can earn 12 points per day which would be 26.4 with maximum multiplier all the shop prices could be increased by 22x which would result in faction change still taking 25 days to collect if you cap your points every day.

This just seems like it would be a more interesting system compared to logging in and clicking collect points every day and it would probably inspire some players to play a bit more.

2. Feels like battle pass activities (read: chore/work) more than anything else.

Requiring players to do specific activities to get points isn't as inclusive as a login. This also has a taste of "In order to maximize the points for today, it would be best to do X/Y/Z so that I have still some time to do A/B/C. And your requirements to cap daily points are a bit.. absolutely ridiculous. 3 clears of RS a day? Do you have 21 characters to do that? Maybe more if there are few runs that ends up RO before Halion kill? Absolute bonkers. You'd need at least 7 characters for FULL clears of ICC, same for ToC25.. Let's not even take the time required to do all those into count. If we did, well we better be paid real money to play that much at that point.

Also the numbers would need to be divided by 10 or something. An item costing 396 points, daily point cap being 26.4, it's not as nice as 1 point a day, and item costing 12-18 points etc.

saw the message in game thanks for "voting" .
    Maybe the "voting" could be changed to "playing", but that's about it.

3. The numbers here are completely irrelevant, that's something warmane would balance as they see fit, it's more about the idea of doing in-game activities and passively earning points as you play rather than log in game>log in website>click collect points.

4. Sounds like a lot of work to force activity in certain/specific aspects of the game. I don't know if the work is worth it (rebalancing and redistributing the points and cost of gear)...or if the admins care to (or see the need to) force (encourage?) activity into any specific parts of the game/servers.