1. Yup got the same issue. Like u guys never used bot or anything like that. Tried to log in yestrday and got msg this accoint is locked but cane be unlocked. Went on site just to get msg susspended due botnetwork 1.1.

2. IP address terminated due to bot network 1.1

Hello, I have the same problem, I've been baned for no reason and I can't log in. Waiting you guys can solve this as soon as possible, because so many players have been affected. Thanks.

3. Your IP Address (xxx.xx.xx.xxx) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

Is there some kind of solution? It's been two days that I can't log in. I have tried logging into the forum as some have said and nothing has happened.

4. Ban for nothing, good random autobot, bans everyone and causes problems. I'm waiting for 18 hours now.

5. Hi,
    Tell me how to write a request to unlock your account?
    yesterday I finished the game, everything is fine, I didn't use bots, and today I was banned and blocked by IP
    Your IP address (--------) was blocked because of the bot network 1.1.
    maybe there is some link?

6. same here but filled the ticket and it's been more than a day still nothing, maybe someone knows how to reach gm's?

7. same problem here i send ticket and no solution

8. I have been the same problem. Never tried connect to the server with prohibited manners. I just a casual player that enjoy the game. I dont have VPN or other stuff like that. I even not know what is bot network. Sometimes a bad internet, but it is not my fault, many struggle with poor internet connection in Brazil. Waiting for reply in my ticket!

9. I have the same problem, I've been a Brazilian player for 6 months and this has never happened to me before. Because now?

10. Same issue since approx. 3hrs ago. Raised a support ticket an am waiting for a reply. Wonder what happened.

11. Dears, good morning!

I have had my account since March 11, 2015.

I'm from Brazil and I currently live in a republic, the internet here at home is safe and I've never used any type of cheating, please help me.

"Your IP address (xxx.xx.xxx.xxx) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1.",

Prezados, bom dia!

Tenho minha conta desde 11 de março de 2015.

Sou do Brasil e atualmente moro em uma republica, a internet aqui de casa é segura e nunca usei nenhum tipo de trapaça, por favor me ajudem.

"Seu endereço IP (xxx.xx.xxx.xxx) foi encerrado devido ao Bot Network 1.1".,

12. Hello, I ran into a problem. Yesterday I played calmly, but today I can't go in. I've never used anything forbidden. I have no idea what a botnet is. I've been playing on the server for almost a year, I also donated to this project. Your IP Address has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1
    Edited: September 14, 2023

First 1234 ... Last