1. Your IP Address has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1.

Hello, I ran into a problem. Yesterday I played calmly, but today I can't go in. I've never used anything forbidden. I have no idea what a botnet is. I've been playing on the server for almost a year, I also donated to this project. Your IP Address has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1.
    Always played with 1 computer
    Edited: September 14, 2023

2. I have a ban every day (Your IP Address (194.44.27.51) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1)... you can only remove it by collecting Points... but today I already removed it...) Do something already with this. I haven't broken anything, and for some reason I always have problems... login: nero16)

3. Hi guys

have to same problem :( what can we do for unban?

4. Blocking by IP

I have a ban every day (Your IP Address (194.44.27.51) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1)... you can only remove it by collecting Points... but today I already removed it...) Do something already with this. I haven't broken anything, and for some reason I always have problems... login: nero16)
    The problem is that when you change your IP, the server bans you. You rebooted the router - Ban, your Internet provider has a dynamic IP address - Ban. I went to another city and logged into the game with a new IP address and what do you think I got? Ban Ban Ban Ban!!!!!! Great job!!!!!! Will anyone fix this??????

5. bann

Your IP Address (212.5.158.74) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1
    i am have is same problem here please are unclock my acc

6. Same problem here, i havent even log for 2 weeks and dunno why would this happen

7. has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1 Have a Problem -.- I have ip Banned I No IDea why Can u Help ME Guys fix this problem?!

8. i have the same problem pls help..
    Your IP Address has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

9. I have the same problem as u guys .. hope they will do something about it.

10. Same here. And my pc can't even do multi-boxing.

11. ip banned... wrong

I've tried everything to improve or change this issue, but I can't play.
    Reporting that my IP is wrong.

12. The same problem here, I did not use any bot and I have the same message:
    Your IP Address has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

13. This condition is extremely unpleasant, with several players complaining about the same situation, and nothing is being done to overcome it. Unfortunately, all my accounts were blocked with the same allegation. I see that Warmane's support is deficient in this aspect, as several other people complain about the delay in solving problems of this type. I wait and hope that my problem is resolved and my accounts are unlocked.
    Bot Network 1.1

14. same problem...one day waiting for ticket answer or support of warmane.

First 12345 ... Last