1. Hi Am Just a random Player I Send A Ticket like u And I reset My Router And I Log in with no problem I Dont know Why this happen But if u Do This and Works Please Let me know

2. Yeah there is no problem on web with my account anymore, but when I try to log in, it still says that my account was locked and can be unlocked. omg

3. Yeah there is no problem on web with my account anymore, but when I try to log in, it still says that my account was locked and can be unlocked. omg
    same here. Log in and log out doesnt help

4. My account is locked due to "botting" which i never did. Won't share my ip here, sorry :D
    would love this issue to be resolved asap. i am locked for like 20 plus hours, which is pretty much bitter, since i had free day.

5. Friends, please check the possibility of entering the game world.
    yesterday I was banned by IP, then the inscription disappeared in my personal account that I was banned.
    And now I was able to enter the game world

6. Friends, please check the possibility of entering the game world.
    yesterday I was banned by IP, then the inscription disappeared in my personal account that I was banned.
    And now I was able to enter the game world
    doesnt work for me... I dont see Botnet message in my account anymore but still unable to log in

7. After enabling two factor authentication it works...

First ... 789