1. hi,

i dont receive any mail from loggin in game, and yes, i checked my mail, my spam, and yes it is the right mail but, you guys made a wrong type, my mail on website missed a "."
    I tried to change mail, and it say that its already the mail

wtf are you doin ?

2. They have directly banned my IP and I don't understand the reason, I received the code and entered and still my account is still banned :c

3. You guys are gettting emails? i had google Authenticator on my accounts, and now i am not getting any emails.

4. Cool how do i turn the **** off so i can actually play

5. You guys are gettting emails? i had google Authenticator on my accounts, and now i am not getting any emails.

6. same problem as u im encountering.

7. Not gonna do this everytime i want to log in just because some stup*d people had their accounts stolen.

8. email code wont let me log into game.........

9. Hey everyone,

I'm having this problem and I've tried reaching out via email to [email protected] from my current email address, but I haven't received a response. I'm also unable to create a support ticket.

With each passing day, I grow more anxious as I can't play, and the thought of potentially losing 4 years of hard-earned progress is weighing heavily on me.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do next? Are there any alternate channels or specific people I can reach out to?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or insights you can offer!

Best, Estragorn

10. Is that cherboba who asked you to change the system security?

11. I've literally been waiting for 20 minutes for the code to log in to the game and it hasn't arrived, I tried the code sent to log in to the website and it says it's wrong...

12. I CANT LOG ! ! I CANT LOG ! ! I CANT LOG ! ! I CANT LOG ! ! I CANT LOG ! !
    i dont receive the digitale code !!! ive been waiting for 30 min cant even log . i was playing 1 hour ago didn't change pc or any IP !!
    this system is so ANNOYING !!! remove it or am deleting my premium account & go play classic blizzard .
    so ANNOYING i disabled this long a go for a reason !!

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last