1. Ok great, im still cannot log into my toons account bcs i didnt recieve any code from warmane

2. Why don't you make it so that just like ingame, verification code is necessary to change e-mail address, so that people do not put wrong e-mail.

Not my problem but I'm reading 100th comment about this exact issue.

3. why they dont change Ingame login system from new location to new device Instead?
    so ppl who use vpn and have ip change they dont have to do the verification evry time login

4. It's really bad idea, some people lost they're recovery or phone in GMAIL, and then cannot even acess their accounts because of what you did. that's dumb asf @Proterean, i do agree that security is improved, but it feels like you guys didn't completly thought this through, i think it should be the option of the player to do 2fa on the acc or not, and yea it is deeply annoying with ISPS are changing ips everyday. I lost an account because of that option/ as a multiboxxer... really annoying guys... now what do i do to loggin ? and recover my acc? if i lost the phone/gmail recovery of my own gmail?

5. People created gmail account because warmane woudnt accept any other of course they didnt remember that email because they havent used it for anything else. Like what? It would actually be smarter to just have a message pop out when you try to login that the code has been said to [email protected] and then you wouldnt have to go through 100000 emails on support email of people asking what their email is. Because once you know your email you can actually retrieve your password or you even know password just dont know the email name. Shoulve let people at least see into their account info (their email) when they attempt to log in with right password on website. Now people wont be able to play for month or ever again on their accounts and some poor dude has to go through 10000 emails asking for support.

6. This new system is BS, i recover 2 adress of my 3 acc, and 1 adress of the 2 acc of my GF, this is very sad man, i send an email to [email protected] and nothing... guess someday they will answer to me, i dont know... really sadge.
    BUT THE WORSE PART IS everyday (if is not everytime) i want to log in i will need the code, thats sick dude, really and u can tell me "uh so exausted for 2FA u are a child" yeah bro im it because every account have a limit to create new characters... so many hours invested and start to think move on, so sad they do this for our healthness

I would like to apologize for my comment, I already received an email from warmane and I was able to recover all my accounts. Thank you so much.

7. The worst thing is the google security system, i had to give google my telephone number to "prove my identity" in order to log into my email.
    I know my email, the password and i had a recovery email ... but no they want any phone number to let you log back in after few months of not logging in.
    How does a random phone number prove the identity of the owner of the email ?
    They know now all my operating systems IDs, phone ID, my telephone number, my IP and can geo-locate where i live and where i travel.
    I bet in future i have to prove my identity with dna-id or some other bull****.
    How the f.... is this legal ?

8. The worst thing is the google security system, i had to give google my telephone number to "prove my identity" in order to log into my email.
    I know my email, the password and i had a recovery email ... but no they want any phone number to let you log back in after few months of not logging in.
    How does a random phone number prove the identity of the owner of the email ?
    They know now all my operating systems IDs, phone ID, my telephone number, my IP and can geo-locate where i live and where i travel.
    I bet in future i have to prove my identity with dna-id or some other bull****.
    How the f.... is this legal ?
    That's between you and Google, and has nothing to do with Warmane.

9. oh great now i have to prove my identity to google with their own 2FA sent to my phone number. so when i try to login to warmane i have to do 2FA two times. what a beautiful system.

10. Anyone got replayed from send emails recently? How much time did take it? Send one three days ago and so far nothing.

11. nothing here, still unacceptable. i already sent email to [email protected] buat they didnt response

12. We want to be a democratic continent, but you impose this nonsense called "2step" on us...
    Congratulations staff. Soon you will take it down too.

13. We want to be a democratic continent, but you impose this nonsense called "2step" on us...
    Congratulations staff. Soon you will take it down too.
    Where you dropped on your head as a child? You seriously sound like someone throwing out buzz worlds and terminology to sound smart. I suggest you go and look up the worlds you're spewing. You look incredibly foolish and ignorant.

14. Anyone got replayed from send emails recently? How much time did take it? Send one three days ago and so far nothing.
    I sent an email to the management on the day it happened, but a week has passed and I haven't made any substantial progress. Their work efficiency is too low.

First ... 313940414243 ... Last