1. Really Warmane? Really? This is the most unpopular thing you could do in your entire existence as a WoW private server! GG! People have the right to not protect their own accounts. Nothing should be forced, everything should be optional. How could you act as a guardianship while you know that most of the wow players are now 25+ or even 30+ and don't need "tutelage" or some so-called "protection"?!

2. My Google mailbox can not log in, followed the finger of the post triggered the email changed to outlook mailbox, as a result today when logging in there is a period of time can not receive the dynamic password, helpless to send the email again to change to other email addresses, and then this time period I can suddenly receive the dynamic password login website smoothly, hereby thanks to the staff for their hard work, hope that my email address can be further updated, thanks to Warmane.

3. This is freaking terrible doing this without warning, my wife doesn't even know what email she used for hers, without text options as well as email this system can f off.

Turn it off, let people decide if they want to use it eg warn people then turn it back on
    They are treating people as kids who don't know what they are doing!

4. It's perfect, but because i can't disable it, this should be made optional again like before. I tried it a while ago, activated it, couldn't last even 1 week and deactivated it. Now they want to impose it on me, this is a bad idea.

5. They warned us 4 days ago. What do u mean by not warning?

6. Why i am not getting any email with the code ?
    I am using Gmail.

7. What a bad change, every time you log in you have to enter this code, what an annoying thing, not even Blizzard has these frills. What a useless change, so it served to disrupt players' gameplay, real improvements like removing the multbox from the game, nothing, plant farms full of bots and the change is for those who actually play. They said that the change was to improve security, but this was already optional, anyone who wanted to put this protection in could do so at any time, this is just an excuse to monitor the players...

8. yep, only hackers, botters, scammers and morons hating this improvement.
    Add people who didn't bother remembering the email they used to register here. Which is ofc on themselves.

What a bad change, every time you log in you have to enter this code
    Security bad, account theft good? Somebody getting hold of your username and password is prompted for the same code. Effectively stopping their progress.

9. for those who share acc this is great, for those who don't share it, this is nothing more than a pain in the ***.
    That's why it should be optional.

10. para quem divide acc isso é otimo, para quem nao divide, isso nao passa de um pé no saco.
    Por isso devia ser opcional.
    It's not about sharing, it's about stealing. None the less, sharing an account is always huge security risk.
    Do you want to spend hundreds of hours/dollars on an account that is secure, or on an account that's not secure?

For those who are belittling Warmane as a "WoW private/silly game" etc. should remember they are now complaining how they can't access that silly game. Irony.

11. It's not about sharing, it's about stealing. None the less, sharing an account is always huge security risk.
    Do you want to spend hundreds of hours/dollars on an account that is secure, or on an account that's not secure?

For those who are belittling Warmane as a "WoW private/silly game" etc. should remember they are now complaining how they can't access that silly game. Irony.
    Anyone who shares their passwords knows the risks they run, I believe that 90% of the community that plays wow are older people with a strong opinion, if you are sharing your acc password, you know the risks you run. The community that plays wow is not the same community that plays free fire. This should be obvious, if I want less security, it's my choice, if something happens I must bear the consequences, and for that there is support in the game.

12. so i dont have my phone number from 2015 and how the **** can i log in to my account? i dont even remember the password from my gmail...

13. Anyone who shares their passwords knows the risks they run, I believe that 90% of the community that plays wow are older people with a strong opinion, if you are sharing your acc password, you know the risks you run. The community that plays wow is not the same community that plays free fire. This should be obvious, if I want less security, it's my choice, if something happens I must bear the consequences, and for that there is support in the game.
    And as has been stated multiple times, a compromised account (generally meaning accessed by an "unauthorized" user) impacts the entire server, not just you and the friend/relative you share the account with. Sure, giving your brother or best friend your password means there's now two points where an unauthorized user can get it from, compared to one (just you)...and account sharing is against the "server rules" (if largely ignored/unenforced)...if you're both playing like normal people on the account, it's not compromising the server integrity. 2FA is a universal policy to maintain server integrity...just because your rule-breaking (account sharing) wasn't punished doesn't mean that you should get an exception to the policy which protects the server to continue breaking the rule.

14. Eyo staff members are u enjoying the backlash of this implementation going live after 11 pages of comments saying how they are against it?

Maybe next time listen to the community.

15. Update #2 to security improvements:

Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.
    Can anyone confirm that using a plus in your e-Mail actually works now? I tried and it doesn't. Dots do work but its way harder to remember where you set a dot in an e-Mail than a +[word].

Warmane staff can you please test again if the + works?

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last