1. I do get that this lowers the chances of accounts being stolen but I've been waiting for the past 10 mins for a code to log ingame, while im waitng I get disconnected, have to enter my login info again, wait for the code get disconnected again and this repeats itself infinetly. Woke up feeling stoked to play and now I can't ;/

2. Its working!!
    Dont put anything under Autthentificatore code are .. and you will be logg in

3. i think they turned it off... but in the meantime i got the code on my mail 46 minutes later. must be like the ingame mail system when you mail something to other players XD

4. Ok so everyone listen up. The code as of this writing has been TEMPORARILY DISABLED for IN GAME ONLY. If you do not remember your email login CHANGE IT NOW to one you can can remember (a new gmail if necessary) because IT WILL be fully implemented eventually.

5. Ok so everyone listen up. The code as of this writing has been TEMPORARILY DISABLED for IN GAME ONLY. If you do not remember your email login CHANGE IT NOW to one you can can remember (a new gmail if necessary) because IT WILL be fully implemented eventually.
    Makes sense, thank you!

6. and how do you change the mail mr all mighty?

7. Ok so everyone listen up. The code as of this writing has been TEMPORARILY DISABLED for IN GAME ONLY. If you do not remember your email login CHANGE IT NOW to one you can can remember (a new gmail if necessary) because IT WILL be fully implemented eventually.
    This guy makes a good point.

8. It can be done via account settings on the homepage upon logging in.

9. It can be done via account settings on the homepage upon logging in.
    ye, if you are logged in the account , but as in rn you need the code verification to enter the account but you dont know the mail

10. Ok so everyone listen up. The code as of this writing has been TEMPORARILY DISABLED for IN GAME ONLY. If you do not remember your email login CHANGE IT NOW to one you can can remember (a new gmail if necessary) because IT WILL be fully implemented eventually.
    My brother in Christ, people need access to their email to GET the code in the first place...

11. ****ing hell I went throgh to log into a game! God bless the google authenticator app cause your emails are never sent

12. My guess...their email servers couldn't handle the spike in demand from the number of players who ignored this announcement and didn't prep for this by making sure their 2FA was working...

That's putting it charitably. The pessimistic view is the players purposefully ignored the announcement and failed to prep in protest in order to force the spike in demand...it's kinda like a ddos...only no one intentionally organized it as one.

13. Basically forced 2FA for everybody..at least allow usage of non-gmail emails, like own domains or something for players with more accounts. I've already reached the two phone numbers limit on GMail. Let these accounts rot, or?

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last