1. Their work efficiency is too low.
    Or amount of people who neglected crucial part of their accounts is too high, way too high. And that's entirely on you. Any small team would have **** ton of work verifying users' provided infos.

Also spamming emails isn't needed.

2. I sent an email to the management on the day it happened, but a week has passed and I haven't made any substantial progress. Their work efficiency is too low.
    me aswell, still nothing...

3. Warmane's better than me...if it were me, I'd put the same 3 people complaining every day about how slow the response time is to the end of the queue every time they spam the forums to complain.

4. I don't see the relevance of what you ordered. You probably have too much time to waste, even though school has started and you thought of commenting on nonsense...
    On a different note; When 90% of the community tells you that you did something wrong, why don't you correct it? Because of this, there are also these frustrated people who comment nonsense.
    If you can only afford a PREMIUM account or worse, not even the same one; me who supports the community from before the reset; I donated on all accounts...probably around 8 accounts, why should I have to accept this nonsense called "2step" without my consent? I don't know all the email addresses anymore; some are still on yahoo because it doesn't bother me at all; but with this nonsense I no longer have access to the accounts...

5. Same still no reply... what pisses me off is that it wasnt even mentioned in game once ! I GET FKING SPAMMED ABout some random events but not about stuff that locks me out of my account...... Just revert this for a a few months so we all change get our emails back over time // it wont change the workload on your end but for excample i wont loose all my auctions, if i had known this change was coming or mentioned i would not have put auctions in and waited for the pile up that is clearly now happening to be over... Just revert itfor a while you didnt have it for 4y almost now and over a week you change it cmon how is that even a thing ?

6. I don't see the relevance of what you ordered. You probably have too much time to waste, even though school has started and you thought of commenting on nonsense...
    On a different note; When 90% of the community tells you that you did something wrong, why don't you correct it? Because of this, there are also these frustrated people who comment nonsense.
    If you can only afford a PREMIUM account or worse, not even the same one; me who supports the community from before the reset; I donated on all accounts...probably around 8 accounts, why should I have to accept this nonsense called "2step" without my consent? I don't know all the email addresses anymore; some are still on yahoo because it doesn't bother me at all; but with this nonsense I no longer have access to the accounts...
    Where did you get this "90%" statistic?
    For every post in this thread, there are hundreds of players playing every day.

7. On a different note; When 90% of the community tells you that you did something wrong, why don't you correct it?
    There has been no noticeable difference in the number of players on Icecrown or Lordaeron playing every day since this change went live. I'd wager that means 99% of players aren't complaining and adapted just fine to this change...and it's just the same loudmouth selfish dozen players that can't read, refuse to care why this change was made, and just want to poo on the change because it they're finally made to care about something outside their own little world.

8. Why not run a poll whether we want it or not ?

9. Why not run a poll whether we want it or not ?
    Because this is about what's best for the server, not what you want.

10. But we are the server, the players. And you tell me that my opinion is not important?

11. And you tell me that my opinion is not important?
    On certain things your opinion won't matter, naturally. You won't influence everything with an opinion.
    I don't know why you would ever think your opinion could change any and everything about a business and its decisions.

12. When 90% of the community tells you that you did something wrong, why don't you correct it? Because of this, there are also these frustrated people who comment nonsense.
    90% based on your precious little feelings, lol this guy

me who supports the community from before the reset; I donated on all accounts...probably around 8 accounts, why should I have to accept this nonsense called "2step" without my consent? I don't know all the email addresses anymore; some are still on yahoo because it doesn't bother me at all; but with this nonsense I no longer have access to the accounts...
    what does donation have anything to do with this? do u even know what donation means?
    warmane implemented more security, they provided services if u have trouble with it. its not about if u want it or not.

13. Now I can't access my main account because of this update. Thanks.

14. My public IP address changes daily automatically, so I kinda have to authenticate every single time i log-in to my multiple accounts. Is there any get arounds to this?

15. I don't see the relevance of what you ordered. You probably have too much time to waste, even though school has started and you thought of commenting on nonsense...
    The sense of entitlement is ripe with this one. You are taking the blame off the people who continued to use no longer active or lost Gmails to continue to play on their accounts this is entirely their fault. not the staffs who implemented 2 step verification. The only ones making a mountain out of a mole hill is the ones that continued to play on account they no longer had access to the primary email. That isn't there fault. that is the player's fault. Much like in 2013/14 when Microsoft rolled out their new account recover/2FA system. It wasn't MS' fault that ***** gamers didn't update their contact and recovery options. It was the gamer's. Stop looking to attempt to be blameless in this scenario. The ones that deserve the blame are the players who didn't update their ****. You've had some of the worst takes in this thread. You should stop. Touch grass. Seek therapy. Also like others have asked for it. Please site your 90% of the statistic source. further more making sure your account is safe is not doing anything wrong. they're protecting your investment. But never mind that. they ****ed up right? Because its mildly inconvenient.

First ... 324041424344 Last