1. How is it possible that the code expires in less than 5 seconds and is incorrect, it cannot be that every time I change PC or something it has to be so annoying nor is my bank account so strict, a code that should serve for at least an hour

2. How is it possible that the code expires in less than 5 seconds and is incorrect, it cannot be that every time I change PC or something it has to be so annoying nor is my bank account so strict, a code that should serve for at least an hour
    They will only last 5 seconds or less if you make another attempt to logging in in 5 seconds or less.

3. ALSO if someone stoles my password from me thats my problem, not yours. so DONT make me enter this stupid email code everytime i login. i accept risk and i dont want 1000000 time autorization for logining in. stop making peoples life harder if some two or three stupid guy got scammed and lost thair password.

4. ALSO if someone stoles my password from me thats my problem, not yours. so DONT make me enter this stupid email code everytime i login. i accept risk and i dont want 1000000 time autorization for logining in. stop making peoples life harder if some two or three stupid guy got scammed and lost thair password.
    This isn't up for debate, and you losing your account harms the server.

5. ALSO if someone stoles my password from me thats my problem, not yours. so DONT make me enter this stupid email code everytime i login. i accept risk and i dont want 1000000 time autorization for logining in. stop making peoples life harder if some two or three stupid guy got scammed and lost thair password.
    We aren't making anyone use their email, there is another option available.

6. This change is so bad every time i connect to game i have to enter a code from email thats terrible change at least make it onetime for each ip

7. This change is so bad every time i connect to game i have to enter a code from email thats terrible change at least make it onetime for each ip
    Think that's how it is. Put in code earlier today, following logs didn't require code.

If you want easier time, use Google Authenticator. Much less of an hassle than email.

8. then make fingerprint login and also face login and email and sms at the same time to be sure noone is using my account. this is not servers problem if someone stoles my acc. so there is 5 people or something whos acc got stolen and now rest of 12k peoples life should get worst because of them? there are bigger services that does not make peoples life harder. e.x online banking. i can login using my username and password. bank, where my money is stored is way more important and they dont have stupid things like this. now why are you making it mandatory?? if i DONT want to wast my time logining into email let me have choice. not even official servers have stupid things like this. WTF is this.

9. The amount of missinformation being spread by crybaby haters here is insane..

I have dynamic ip on my router by default which i believe most people will have, I rarely ever have to enter my authentication code. (Has been like this for as long as I can remember)
    Only time I do have to enter it is because I logged in to the website/game from somewhere thats not my computer which pretty much never happends or my internet provider is having issues that causes the internet to go down.

Everytime i've had to authenticate trough gmail its been instant on the website/game and sometimes it gets a little bit delayed when authentication in game.
    The mail has ALWAYS arrived.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the system and is no different from what pretty much every other thing you log into uses..

10. The "+" sign still doesnt work in email. Not accepted

11. any ETA on 2step auth reset from account retrieval page?

12. any ETA on 2step auth reset from account retrieval page?
    Nothing specific.

I was told it is being worked on and shouldn't take much longer, but that's about it. I asked about the possibility of doing it manually on our side for cases like yours and Sathor's meanwhile, Smyth said he'd see if he can find an alternative, but no promises. It will be solved one way or another anyway.

13. Good job with new improvement you forced me to leave this server after long years (I was here since molten). I'm switching between account pretty often ingame and I'm not gonna always log to gmail account and enter auth code (not ot mention your timelimit is too short and thats I'm saying as programmer). Forcing me to enter it on website alright, but I'm not gonna do it ingame...

If you at least let us to disable it that we accept risks it would be alright and from what I see I'm not the only one having this problem.

Anyway skilled hackers can still steal accounts even with this new feature so it is totally pointless and just made players angry or made them leave this server like me.

Maybe I will come back when Onyxia will be released but guess it will be only for short time because entering auth code just to log ingame will become too much for me after short time for sure.

So to sum up good job with making feature where you lose some players

14. It's been nearly a week and I still cannot enter my account due to the previously mentioned reasons. In short, the game wants me to download some patch which doesn't download at all. I'm not going to write everything in detail; check my post history on this topic.

15. It's been nearly a week and I still cannot enter my account due to the previously mentioned reasons. In short, the game wants me to download some patch which doesn't download at all. I'm not going to write everything in detail; check my post history on this topic.
    This has nothing to do with this update, and even then you already received an answer to your off-topic.

First ... 293738394041 ... Last