1. Please delete the authenticator, i can't log in, my email was hacked!!!!

2. I try multibox with 5 acc at the same time and it's going well , considering i have dynamic ip.Just confirming for the first time code in mail and no more use mail.Code in mail is almost instantly(I receive a code by email for 3-4 sec.).To be honest, I barely found 10 out of 20 emails.I have e-mails even before this server was called Molten, and I wrote a lot of e-mails on paper that hasn't faded yet.

3. Serious problem: by the time my email gets the code, and gives it to me, it has already expired. What the fiery depths of Hades was wrong with the previous system, anyone who wanted 2F could use it?!?!?

I just spent 30 minutes trying to get logged in just so I can report this issue.

Bonus: I have an IP address that is not fixed, so I have to go through this multiple times every time I want to play?

And I have 3 kids that also love this game and like to play every day, so I have to go through this 12 times a day? 24 times per day?

During the time I spent fighting to get logged in (to just one account), I composed a long list of "bad words" to explain the issue.

Now I find I don't want to get banned, but the issue remains.

4. PLEASE make this option!!! I have quite a few accounts associated with different gmails..some of them are too old and I never used them for long time - google has even deleted those emails. now I am stuck on the authenicator thing as I can't log in to those emails..

Please make this optional.

5. Cant access 3 of my mails atm since I need to use my phone to get a text msg to be able to identifymyself... thats hard when you work in the north sea and dont have any signal on your phone out here.

6. confirmed, I have to get another code if I log into the game vs the web site forum.

Not a fan of this new setup. Please revert it to optional, like it was before, add a disclaimer "if your account gets hacked and you are not using 2FA then it's not our problem"

7. It's so annoying. Warmane slowly but surely is becoming more annoying than actually playing on official servers.

8. Plz revert changes

Guys, I really appreciate for that service (game) But these changes are really crazy and buggy.
    I created a new account a couple minute ago - mine is locked.
    First thing I noticed inside "my account" IP address detected incorrectly! (I have static IP and it didn't change. )
    Second, account is locked.
    I am not sure if I have any e-mail that registered.*I am since Arena Tournament with you!
    I have print screens with game-play, list of char names registered at account, but I can`t log in to game or anyhow receive that e-mail.
    Plz, revert changes. That is crazy.
    Account name that is locked: user1321

9. Is there any other way I can recover my accounts forget the emails

10. The thing that perhaps gets me the most is to read some people here defending these cuz "is standard secure practices, bro" and you can see, its always the saaaame people, that will defend anything, because "is so easy, bro. You just need to get into your email. What's so annoying about that?; just one time... and again tomorrow, and the day after that....but is so easy so who cares, stop whining!"

11. This is here to stay, the faster you get through the five stages of grief, the better.
    Yeah, be condescending to top it all off. What a joke.

12. hello.
    to change my email to gmail, I need to receive an email to a non-Google mail
    when will emails arrive but not Google mail?

13. Hi. It keeps asking me for the code, ive already logued on the page but it keeps asking for the code when i try to log on the game, and when i enter the number it pops wrong password. Ive already changed it. Thanks, and sorry for mi english.

14. Not going to lie I am furious about this. I have like 9 different accs for alts and such and being totally honest a lot of them I used emails I had to make because you can't use the same email with other accounts which I also didn't like. This is only good for people who have maybe 1 or 2 accounts and good emails for them. For example my Wife doesn't use gmail so I made a random one for her and now she can't access her 80 Lock and 19 Twink on Icecrown and I can't access half of my characters either. I am literally going to have to email that email you listed with like 12 different accounts and I hope thats okay.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last