1. i dont get any email, and i already registrer one o.o

2. Pls i dont know about this thing, im forgot de mail im use for my niece acount, i dont acces before tho the web or forum, because my antivirus blockthem, i sent email, but pls maybe Warmane can give us more time to change our emails acounts, pls.

Atte. a family of lover wow players.

3. Every day I have to make these changes? yesterday I had already done it and again today to enter it asked me to go through the whole process.

This should not be like this.

4. i logged in earlier with the code. now it wants it again....... i though this was a one time thing

5. I have to make these changes every day? yesterday I had already done it and again today to enter it asked me for the whole process.

This should not be like this.

every day i log in i have to do the process?
    and wait for the authentication code to arrive?
    even though yesterday the process was completed successfully?

6. Annoying and when your site having trouble in 2FA you can't login the account remove this

7. I've already been asked for 2FA codes twice within a day. I'm not logging into my email every time I want to play a game, **** this.

8. It did take from me hour to get one account access... I have more two account that I did not get log in... Warmane, I understand you want more securety but, this way so many players will lose access to they account... And it's very sad did not get log in in Warcraft World... to kill some hodas... or kill Lich King lol. Please, understand our side or develop some kind of support to not smart people like us (as mee too lol) . We love Warmane, please, help us!

9. Will all the codes for "Ingame login" be send to the current email address , or we have the choice as it was till now to use i.e. Google Auth ? Becouse last night ive tested this, on the acc that i had 2StepAuth enabled for years, i could log into the website with code from Google Authenticator, but in game i had to put code from email?

10. I understand the need for security measures, but it is really annoying to deal with this.

11. Good afternoon, I need help with one of my accounts, due to the authentication issue. I don't remember the email with which I created the account, I have the username and password, also the 2 characters created

12. too bad people are too stupid for something great like this.

13. only 1 thing i can say over here the thing warmane did here probably will make people stop supporting warmane. because i have 2 account of my friend who gave out to me way back before he passed away and im trying to keep his legacy and the way make me remind to him every time im playing his character which he put his own name for it. but now since warmane did this thing i can never access both of his account anymore. since i never keep his email nor his email password. thankyou warmane.

14. I'll AFK from Warmane because of this.

15. lol I really find the complains funny... the only time I didn't use the authenticator I got my account stolen... like 5 years ago according to my ticket overview...

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last