1. Wow, this definitely sucks for multiboxing.

2. Everyone's tears... tastes so good.

It's about time this happened. Finally we can put a dent in those *****s who scam or actually do sell accounts on third party websites.

3. This whole thread is the very essence of the Blizzard guy saying "Do you guys not have phones?"

4. This whole thread is the very essence of the Blizzard guy saying "Do you guys not have phones?"
    No...it really isn't. But go ahead and think that.

5. Thousands of ppl are going to loose access to their accounts, they will return to play and try to login and realize they dont have the old gmails. This and even gmail itself is a nightmare for ppl with dynamic IP's or those who need to use VPN's or ppl without cell phones, they also delete for inactivity and often ppl cant create a new gmail account unless they use a VPN or something lol.

The reality will be a culling of ppl that dont have a current working email for all their accounts, maybe a process with Im guessing a backlog and potential scams involved when dropped to change their emails over. Im all for security and personally dont have issues with it, but many in the community will.

6. Yes, my intention was to bring light to the incoming email change that the staff will get. I love this server, I invest a lot of time in it and it obviously want to see it thrive. For god's sake I prefer to play here than in blizzard. As everyone is putting their contexts and opinions in here, I think it's a fair warning and if warmane staff could further explain how the email change will work, and I know that is a lot of proof that is required to drop the two factor and change. As I said before I lost my account's email and was able to recuperate after sometime. For me it was a month because I was persistent, tickets,discord post,emails and after that obviously I had to provide proof that I owned the account so more time "wasted" trying to get IP, Logs, new email, etc.

7. So my main account's email is bound to a "@live.com", will I lose access to my account unless I created yet another gmail acc? Just why Warmane?

8. its a no brainer. these people disagreeing with this improvement are kinda sus ngl.

9. people disagreeing are scammers/sus/lazy/*****s, etc.
    There's probably no other platform on the planet that limits you to only one e-mail provider, forces you to sign up for new accounts with a separate e-mail each time, AND disables the use of the '.' and '+' tags that provider is known for. It's usually only one or two of the three. Google, like most email providers, makes it difficult to sign up for multiple accounts at once. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike this course of action when Warmane is doing nothing to relax their incredibly heavy-handed e-mail restrictions.

Will we even be able to have the staff manually set our accounts to a single e-mail address if we go through the process outlined in the first post? Probably not.

There are other concerns that were brought up earlier in the thread that make sense as well. Unfortunately, some people would prefer to read one or two objection posts and hit the reply button - ignoring the numerous legitimate arguments against this change - or just blindly bootlick instead of taking a second to consider that just because this change won't adversely affect them, it can still adversely affect others. The staff isn't going to give you your good boy points and pat you on the head. They won't remember you posted in this thread.

If this change is going to be implemented, please let us use whichever e-mail providers we want and - especially - let us link our accounts to one e-mail address.

10. There's probably no other platform on the planet that limits you to only one e-mail provider, forces you to sign up for new accounts with a separate e-mail each time, AND disables the use of the '.' and '+' tags that provider is known for. It's usually only one or two of the three. Google, like most email providers, makes it difficult to sign up for multiple accounts at once. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike this course of action when Warmane is doing nothing to relax their incredibly heavy-handed e-mail restrictions.

Will we even be able to have the staff manually set our accounts to a single e-mail address if we go through the process outlined in the first post? Probably not.

There are other concerns that were brought up earlier in the thread that make sense as well. Unfortunately, some people would prefer to read one or two objection posts and hit the reply button - ignoring the numerous legitimate arguments against this change - or just blindly bootlick instead of taking a second to consider that just because this change won't adversely affect them, it can still adversely affect others. The staff isn't going to give you your good boy points and pat you on the head. They won't remember you posted in this thread.

If this change is going to be implemented, please let us use whichever e-mail providers we want and - especially - let us link our accounts to one e-mail address.
    THIS

The main issue is ppl have many accounts or a main email and one for gaming etc etc.. Gmail discourages it and sometimes doesnt allow, but Warmane is forcing us to use gmail so its a catch-22. Im not even advocating for myself I am thinking of others who will have issues, they need a method to link multiple accounts to a single gmail account or allow alternatives.

11. Does this mean that we now log in with our emails to play the game instead of our username?

12. Well I presented valid arguments and concerns about the logistics involved in this changes, it will be a big challenge with high demand for account recuperating and security issues and we know their staff is numerically limited. But the kids don't want to debate, they want to win internet points by saying, "yeah take that you multibox suckers, take that you filthy hackers, gold/account sellers". This is gonna be a bad case of "told you so". Let's see how this drama will unfold. My account is pretty safe but I'm here advocating for those who isn't.

13. We are also traveling in the dark here, they did not provide further information or instructions for avoiding your account loss, so I must presume that a contingency plan is needed I case things go South. I urge the warmane team to clarify this questions.

14. Does this mean that we now log in with our emails to play the game instead of our username?
    Login method stays the same. You'll use username to login.

We are also traveling in the dark here, they did not provide further information or instructions for avoiding your account loss, so I must presume that a contingency plan is needed I case things go South. I urge the warmane team to clarify this questions.
    Like before this announcement, or after?

Account Integrity Policies, Guidelines and Information [Updated: March 09, 2017]

15. Nice to hear about the new income security improvements , but i have a question :) my account email is blocked i dont recieve emails from warmane , already talked with Borrean/Leona/Smyth , it cant be unlocked what will happen to my account ?
    sadly i have to Quote my own msg because nobody answered :D what will happen to people like me ? in this case

First ... 789101119 ... Last