1. You guys are gettting emails? i had google Authenticator on my accounts, and now i am not getting any emails.

2. aaaargh I did ICC repfarm and got random DC and when i try to come back, i saw this new thing... i got 2fa enabled and i get email from this thing, but cant receive email from in-game protection system... kinda 10 minutes already, no email at all... why oh whyyyy nooow... argh

3. Amazing warmane, lets bug things more

4. Hello everyone, I don't receive emails to login in game but I instantly receive the one to login in the website. Tried it on 2 browsers.
    Any idea?

5. Me and my friend are not receiving the email!!

We received the email when we logged in the website, but that code doesn't work for logging into the game. And when we try to log in into the game it doesnt send any email!! Pls help.

6. No email from the game logging and there's no indication that we're in some kind of queue

7. Guys when i log in, i didnt have the code on my email, i try 3000 times, but when i log in in web site everything good, wtf?

8. you're getting emails? I am not getting any from in game, only when logging into the site.
    I'm getting 2x each time I try to long into the website, none from in-game.

9. Can't log in. Used the code from email on website and I successfully authenticated to get my points. Now the client is saying wrong code. How can I get a new code to send?

10. Nice, I have not logged into some of my gmail accounts for some time. And now they are "in violation" probably because i didnt give them my real name. So I will just loose some of my accounts. Thats super annoying.

At least give us an option to change E-Mail Adresses to non gmail adresses or multiple accounts on the same gmail.

11. Im trying to log in about 30 min ago, i dont receive any code. Only if i log in into web

12. Ya now I cant log in game. This is bull****

13. I can log in the website but the same code i use here, its invalid on game. Hope they fix it soon

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last