1. Not going to lie I am furious about this. I have like 9 different accs for alts and such and being totally honest a lot of them I used emails I had to make because you can't use the same email with other accounts which I also didn't like. This is only good for people who have maybe 1 or 2 accounts and good emails for them. For example my Wife doesn't use gmail so I made a random one for her and now she can't access her 80 Lock and 19 Twink on Icecrown and I can't access half of my characters either. I am literally going to have to email that email you listed with like 12 different accounts and I hope thats okay.
    Now you finally have the opportunity to make your life failsafer and easier..
    Buy domain, create as many addresses you need, then forward all of them to the same endpoint so you can receive everything at the same place.

2. Now you finally have the opportunity to make your life failsafer and easier..
    Buy domain, create as many addresses you need, then forward all of them to the same endpoint so you can receive everything at the same place.
    Ngl, I wish that was an option before the implementation of the forced 2FA. Lost literally over 20 accounts, because both my phone numbers reached gmail limit and I had to create the leftover accounts on temporal mails, which were active for like..10 minutes and then gone.

3. Hello. Just want to say i usually log from 3 different IPs (Home, Work, GFs house) to 3 different accounts. I get that it might not be a major inconvenience but it still is at least to me an inconvenience. It's just a wow account the security doesn't need to be top or "standard" as you say. I just want to be able to log into the game quickly. Why password is not enough protection is beyond me. Played wow for 16 years on a great number of private servers. Had an insane amount of wow accounts over that time and none of them got hacked, never worried about security. Just wanted to leave my negative opinion on this change in case it gets reevaluated. I get that protection is a serious issue but for me this change creates more problems than it solves.

4. I don't remember my email or password to receive the verification code

I need help I lost an account because I do not remember the email or password with which I create my account and now I can not enter I would like some solution please

5. yeah after an hour of trying to figure out the log in and password of the 10+ random gmails I made I gave up this is ridiculous. You all owe me 30$ for the hour I just wasted. Let me know when you disable this so I can play again. Just message Cysthen on Discord. Until then I don't have time for this.

6. hello I would like help please I only have two accounts one mine and one of my wife we both play usually at night she remembers her email but I do not remember the email or password of the g mail with which I create my account some solution please at least to update my mail please

7. I cant remember my emails please HelĂ´!!

8. Regardless if this is good or bad, the staff handling has been terrible. I suspect that they are now too busy dealing with the avalanche of support requests they themselves just triggered with all this.

I would like to see more clarity and explanation from the staff, as most people here clearly haven't read all 30-ish pages to see the one or two small updates and points added by staff during the discussion. As an example, many people still complain about being forced to use gmail, even though you claim to have changed that.

Also, as I and others have already asked: What is the expiration time for these codes? It seems like it is unreasonably short, only a couple minutes or so. Am I correct? Or is there some other reason why multiple people report having fresh codes expired immediately upon receipt?

9. Try fixing real problems, not making more for the players.

10. No offense but this is the worst thing you came up with ever. Make this thing optional, nobody ever asked for this. You created unecessary problems to players and kill their will to play.

11. I don't understand how could warmane implemented such an important policy like this and gave us only 3 days. At least give us 1-2 months to make an important policy like this. This new policy will make lots of players lost their accounts. It's like doing accounts clean up and gave us only 3 days!

Maybe they thought all players will be playing wow everyday, read the new policy and activate 2FA. Not all players have time to play everyday. Lots of us have to work or go to school. I bet lots of players even forgot or can't login to their gmail account anymore.

12. Revert the forced 2FA temporarily so we can fix the emails we wasn't able before.
    Yes, there was enough time given, but with the forced usage of gmail-only addresses it wasn't really a choice when you're on the account limit there.
    I've personally lost access to over 20 accounts because of that, all of them over 10 years old and 6-7 of them were premium. Was using temporal addresses on half of them since molten and was never able to change them because of the gmail-only bull****

13. It's sad to say that you just ruined 50% of the warmane community due to this, so many complaining about them losing their accounts. and what about the people who played their friends account all this time, they have to annoy someone else each time they want to play the game, In my opinion you should've not done this. the server was already losing enough players and it just lost more.

14. i dont know why people complian so much. i lost my shadowmorun paladin since 2017, cuz this 2FA thing (i login it @ different country).i cant remember gmail address at all because the address was 6 years ago ( yes,i joined motlenwow @ 2011). i just made other paladin. problem solved.

15. ^this, what this guy is saying
    if I'm in a raid group, lose my internet for w/e reason, and I have to reconnect, this will change my IP triggering a code requirement, I don't have time to stuff around alt-tabbing to get codes that expire in 10 secs, to relogin to the game
    people can sit here praising you, but you have done nothing good, nothing anyone has asked for, and only created inconvenience to player, and I know my email and can login to it, I JUST DONT WANT TO

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last