1. Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.
    Just a few weeks after I've created 5th damn gmail account... damn

2. Thanks i have now 3 accounts blocked cause i dont remember the email.

3. Actually frustrating logging on gmail every day to see the code just because my IP changes...i don't even use any VPN or nothing else.

4. Thanks i have now 3 accounts blocked cause i dont remember the email.
    Temporarily blocked* until you contact [email protected] with relevant info:

I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account

Simply email us directly for assistance - [email protected]

It's helpful if you include anything you recall surrounding the account to assist us in verifying your ownership in a timely fashion. Such information includes but is not limited to:

- Account or Forum username (not passwords).
    - Current email or a guess if you have forgotten
    - Character information
    - General account history. For example, "I claimed the holiday gift on my Paladin back in 2018, maybe 2019?"
    - Country where you connected or registered from

You may also include a new email address that you would like your account to be updated to. If we have enough information, we'll be able to update your account immediately without the need for further verification.
    Actually frustrating logging on gmail every day to see the code just because my IP changes...i don't even use any VPN or nothing else.
    You can still enable Google 2FA for more convenient experience.

5. this is not completly true

How is even possible that you all CAN'T understand that simple text? You will put the code only once in order to play from your current pc/ip. If you log your account from a different pc/ip, then you have to use another code that they will send to your email.
    you have to enter the code every day.EVERY TIME YOU LOGIN FROM THE SITE AND ALSO THE GAME.even worse sometimes the code they send doesnt even work and you have this tug of war back and forth for 45 minutes copy and pasting the GD code they sent only to keep being told its the wrong code.this DID NOT make things more secure this just messed up an entire playerbase.i can guarantee tons of players leave warmane due to this.plus there's other places to play wotlk and even classic now.IF WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS CHANGE TO OUR ACCOUNTS PERSONALLY OR DIDN'T HAVE IT ENABLED ALREADY THEN OBVIOUSLY WE DIDN'T WANT IT.AND DONT WANT IT NOW.this should have been asked to each player individually.not strong armed onto us and forced even after.you can't even disable the 2fa after you get into the account anymore.wake th up and realize what you are doing.

6. you have to enter the code every day.EVERY TIME YOU LOGIN FROM THE SITE AND ALSO THE GAME.even worse sometimes the code they send doesnt even work and you have this tug of war back and forth for 45 minutes copy and pasting the GD code they sent only to keep being told its the wrong code.this DID NOT make things more secure this just messed up an entire playerbase.i can guarantee tons of players leave warmane due to this.plus there's other places to play wotlk and even classic now.IF WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS CHANGE TO OUR ACCOUNTS PERSONALLY OR DIDN'T HAVE IT ENABLED ALREADY THEN OBVIOUSLY WE DIDN'T WANT IT.AND DONT WANT IT NOW.this should have been asked to each player individually.not strong armed onto us and forced even after.you can't even disable the 2fa after you get into the account anymore.wake th up and realize what you are doing.
    ONLY if your IP changes every day. From what I've read by companies who trace IPs for a living, the vast majority of home users (90+%) don't have their public IP change more than once a week, and roughly 75% of them don't change for more than a month...unless they're using a VPN to hide behind.

I have a dynamic IP from my ISP...but I'm lucky in that the ISP usually re-assigns the same IP to me every time my IP lease is renewed. This means I've entered the code once like 2 months ago, and the only time I've had to enter the code since was when I checked the site from my phone...and even then, I didn't have to re-do the code on my PC when I got back home. Neat, huh?

7. This system is really annoying, please change back to previous security system if you can

8. Thanks i have now 3 accounts blocked cause i dont remember the email.
    i got 2 forgotten emails on my 2 toons account, but after i email warmane team. i got them back. all u have to do is be patient and wait.

First ... 34424344