1. Warrior PvP

Hello there,

I have a plan to create a new account and transfer my coins to a new account of mine where I would like to create a new toon - a warrior.

I am planning to play mostly PvP in 1v1, world pvp especially where I will just find some meddlesome insects as Halion says and kill them.

My plan would consist of creating a new toon at the level of one and buying SHM, HC Scale, HC DBW, WF Shoulder, WF Head and WF Chest at that level.

At some point I will get to the level of 80 and immediately will wear these items mentioned above this line.

However, I am quite frightened of mechanics of warrior, because you have to be using shield, two-hand weapon by changing them in combat and i am scared of those stances as well. I have played warrior for a very short time and it was not that bad at a low level, but with higher level also the more complex and many spells arrive to your spellbook.

So my question is what spec would you recommend for such events? Arms? Prot? Hybrid?
    I have no clue which spec would be ideal for 1v1 with the highest chance of winning and definitely what spec would be ideal for arenas at low knowledge of the class and for example what spec would be ideal for battleground ? Prot with stamina gems to become sooo tanky and have an ability to survive as much as I can?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Forgot to mention: once I saw a warrior with full wf equip and full resilience gems, rogue was just tickling him
    is it worth going full resilience and full wf?
    Edited: September 15, 2023 Reason: once i saw one warrior

2. First of any class or spec can seem at begin very hard to play or difficult becouse of it's game mechanics, it's like that only in begin. After couple of weeks/days player adapts to it and then he gets used to it.
    Those shields are nothing but macros, one for shield bash other for spell reflect so its nothing more then simple macros. Stances are also nothing mostly you play in battle stance, even for def stance and def cd's u can make macros, it's realy how creative u can be with all that.
    Warrior is very simple class that will do loads of dmg you don't even have to be good player to kill players that play their class for longer period then you would play your warrrior. As you mention there will be some crazy items awaiting for you in level 80 don't see problems at all.
    Warrior particulary arms is boring in arenas from my own expariance, 2s are just boring to the hell...
    Specs you should just try a few days on blackrock and see witch one you like the most, this server offers this oppportunity for players that want a new class but can't decide, well blackrock is place, you can test in duels or bg's there.
    Learn basics of arms spec warrior before jump in to some prot pvp its fun , but you gotta know some rotation.