1. Question about raiding

Hi,

I havent played on warmane in a long time. From the looks of it Icecrown has a huge population.
    Question is how easy is it to start raiding at 80 if I wanted to get into a full ICC clear? Do you need to join a guild or are there still a lot of decent pugs forming that are capable of clearing ICC?

Should I just wait for the fresh server or is the raiding scene still active here?

2. Impossible to do it with a pug they can never clear professor putricide. The raid leader is usually there to reserve primordials and bind on equip gear for profit they don't care about the raids success anyway. But even then you won't be invited to the group because you won't have the 5.3-5.5k gearscore or any achievement requirement

3. Impossible to do it with a pug they can never clear professor putricide. The raid leader is usually there to reserve primordials and bind on equip gear for profit they don't care about the raids success anyway. But even then you won't be invited to the group because you won't have the 5.3-5.5k gearscore or any achievement requirement
    pretty much that what he said . Im rdudu 4986 and cand get invite to raids because i dont have full raid achive or 5.3+ gearscore.Same count for guilds, most ask for 6k gs or something. i dropped warmane cause of it. i can run only instances at this point.

4. Hi,

I havent played on warmane in a long time. From the looks of it Icecrown has a huge population.
    Question is how easy is it to start raiding at 80 if I wanted to get into a full ICC clear? Do you need to join a guild or are there still a lot of decent pugs forming that are capable of clearing ICC?

Should I just wait for the fresh server or is the raiding scene still active here?
    Easy as long as you're willing to learn and improve(amd put in work for gear), but forget about pugging, pugs are as terrible as ever in the history of WoW. Guilds always were and will nbe the way to go.

pretty much that what he said . Im rdudu 4986 and cand get invite to raids because i dont have full raid achive or 5.3+ gearscore.Same count for guilds, most ask for 6k gs or something. i dropped warmane cause of it. i can run only instances at this point.
    4986 is super low with the dungeons dropping 232 and ToC 25n being a free kill usually. And then there are some okay-ish items for EoF besides T10, not to mention BoEs.

Hell, you can easily get over 5.2 without raiding, the point system for ulduar loot or EoF gear.