1. Newbie raiding question

Hello there!
    Long story short: I have never been in raid. But i would like to. Problem is i have no clue how to find a raid group. What should I do to find myself in a group? What is the best practice? Like standing in Dalaran and checking chat LFG channel or should I use RDF browser? Or my only option is to find a guild that would take semi-fresh 80 level with no experience in raiding?

Cheers!

2. Gear up as much as you can (FoS, PoS HoR N/HC).
    Join a guild that's recruiting newer players, don't bother with ICC/RS farming ones.
    LFG channel is more or less useless, try /join global (I recommend making a chat tab just for global and have it only there).
    You'll find raids and guilds in global.

What comes to experience, familiarize yourself with the tactics. Read or watch preferably before trying raids themselves. That's if you don't find a guild that's willing to teach new members.

3. So "/join global" it is, thank you good sir and have a great day ahead!

4. As a tip: Get the Gearscore addon. It's usually used as a frame of reference for your gear in this expansion. At roughly 5k gearscore you can join ToC10/25(you should be able to get there with Emblems of Triumph/Emblems of Frost gear and the gear from ToC5/FoS/PoS/HoR HC). You should also get your ToC5nm trinket, maybe farm Ashen Verdict rep for the ring. Don't forget to enchant/socket epic gems in your gear and also, don't forget to get DBM addon. It's more or less a must for raiding.