Hello! I go by the name Sai, currently levelling Dwarf Hunter Level 33 (Character name : Influxtuate). I just had my first WoW experience trying to cross over to Darnassus getting a bow for my hunter. I met a player that goes by the name Sjanti who was nice enough to say Hi during our train ride to Stormwind. Sjanti somehow knew I was a new player and asked questions about my wheregoing and if I was enjoying my time playing this game. I immediately replied as it was my first interaction with a player. He said a gun would be better for dwarf (I was dumb and just wanted to have a bow because i just got a cool bow from a quest). What he did afterwards was an act of kindness where he would bring me in his mounts to AH ( Auction House ) and bought a helm and gun for me. Afterwards he traded me the gifts and GIFTED ME MORE WITH 100G. I was shocked and grateful for the gift which before he left he said have fun playing wow (I was ,still am and will be more having fun now thanks to our interaction), the moment he left I immediately went to buy my first ram!!

Thank you so much Sjanti from Red December guild!!