1. no worldbuffs in vanilla phases

Dear Warmane Staff,

I was following the forum on the upcoming Onyxia realm for quite some time the past weeks, and while it's a mixed discussion on many topics as expected, I often did hear the request to buff up bosses to make raiding more fun and exciting in general.

I am unaware if this has been brought up to the table before, but I would suggest to remove most if not all debuffs from the vanilla phases at the very least in raiding zones.

If bosses in raids are supposed to be buffed for more of a challenge for raiders, which has been the case for many warmane projects before, then worldbuffs would nullify this effort and here is why: Original Vanilla did never intend for worldbuffs to be used inside raids, because this way most boss abilities can be skipped and the whole raid progression is degraded into an "hit the pinniata"-experience where you run your slot machine each week to get rewards.

This conclusions does lead to two different approaches in my opinion, if we commit on tuned up boss difficulty:
    1. The bosses get so hard that you always need full WBs to kill them at all, which leads to obvious problems such as a higher entrance level for average players to compete PvE content and a lot of frustration in Raiding when losing buffs by mistake/grief to the point where you risk losing your ID for that week.

2. Bosses will get tuned to the point where they are beatable without WBs + removing WBs in raid zones entirely, which leads to some positives at least in my perspective: Boss fight difficulty can be adjusted more easily; player base does not get split up on the WB discussion; enforces players to experience scripted boss abilities; incentivise players to properly prepare for raid encounters (consumables, professions, etc); incentivise more class diversity in PvE (with WBs every min/max Raid just stacks warriors for obvious reasons).

These are just my two cents on the upcoming project and I want to thank the Warmane Staff and community to make this possible!

Thank you for your time on reading this and best luck in the development process! Me and my friends are very excited to participate on the server.

Best regards,
    Yashin

2. Changing the raid size to 25m is already a way to make things harder, as you are missing 50%+ of your dps compared to 40m raids.

Tho im not a huge fan of world buffs myself, i find them good in terms of proving ones commitment to raid preparation, and also strategic thinking on how to get the best out of it for your raids. Im fine with having them all in the game, the only thing which would need to be thought of is the Chronoboon Displacer. If its not in the game, then world buffs would be very annoying, as you have to stay logged out of your character in order to have them for the raids, which i wouldnt fancy.

So id say, either go for world buffs with the Chronoboon, or remove the world buffs.

3. I welcome any solution that removes the metaslaving of World Buffs. Having to raidlog and meticulously grab buffs every week like a zombie was a terrible thing for classic.

4. Min 3 hours a week collecting buffs just o raid log.
    Nothing like not being able to play your toon.
    "show ones commitment to raid preparation."

GTFO with that elitists crap.

Even @ 25 ppl per raid Vanilla will still be easy AF.

The world buff meta will drive ppl away.

5. I hope they keep wbuffs as original, creates an additional fun way to play, you are not forced to get them just as u arent forced to level on 5x. For us who like it its a great addition. I woild just remove the cd on rend and ony buff

6. If they keep them in game they should be dispellable no protection bull****

7. Bumping this for feedback; any word on world buff QoL?

8. world buffs are awesome, you can join or create a guild that doesnt use them, if you prefer that. currently on beta they are not needed at all to clear molten core or onyxia. i definitely want them to be in the game personally

9. I agree with the ban on world buffs in raids. World buffs are cancer. Especially on a pvp server.

10. So world buffs are going to be kept in raids with no chrono displacer? oof might just pvp instead. Nothing ruins a server more than having to raid buff then stay logged out and or having sweaty dispellers targeting people.

11. Don;t be silly, most guilds will require world buffs turning this into raidlog ****fest.