1. Glyph Of Shattering Throw possibly added to the game ?

Can Warmane devs consider adding this new glyph to the game ?
    https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/item=2...attering-throw

Personalty i don't see this as a big change and will make warriors have more utility in PVE increasing their demand in raids.

It will also change introduce more abilities in their rotation.

2. it seems weird to have to say this...

but this is a wotlk private server...

3. it seems weird to have to say this...

but this is a wotlk private server...
    So ? The glyph is from wotlk classic introduced as balance change by blizzard. Private servers devs can add/remove stuff and change certain things or you dont know that Lordaeron exists ?

4. So ? The glyph is from wotlk classic introduced as balance change by blizzard. Private servers devs can add/remove stuff and change certain things or you dont know that Lordaeron exists ?
    The same balance has Ulduar geared people making 10k+ DPS.

Let blizzard do what they want with classic, leave 3.3.5 private servers out of it. If you like the changes classic has done, oh boy do I have a great suggestion for you.

5. Agree with you, 3.3.5a its suposed to be hard but that was a 2010 standard, nowadays companies want to make stuff easier and easier to make the player feel more rewarded, after all the hard grind is fun for the 1% of pros but companies actually live off of then 99% noobs instead of the 1% pros.

I watched world first icc25h till i saw LDW spirits dmg... their version of HC lady is as hard as our verions of NM lady. Sprinkle some dmg formulas tweaks to that and BAM! you get ppl doing dmg as if they had 8k gear score with 30%buff while wearing TOGC gears on a 0buff run... that makes very very clear that the 2 WOTLKs are very diferent. Ours is for hardcore while classic is for milenials with anxiety adicted to instagram dopamine.

They do neat trash pulls, i give them that but it's not far off of what we do here in paid boost runs. (BPC+PP+VDW trash pulled all at once after DBS)