1. Restoration of characters.

Hello good morning.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, a moment ago I was restoring a witch orc that I regretted deleting, I restored it and I got hungry, I went to eat and left my account open and my brother came into my room and deleted 2 of my characters.
    The first was a lvl 80 priest named Miridial, who was my first character in this realm.
    The other was a paladin called Fanatio lvl 54 I think (I don't remember her level well)
    I would like to know if you could help me get it back, as you know children are somewhat naughty and although I understand that at that age they get into mischief, it does feel ugly and it is worrying to know that I may not be able to play with those characters again, but I would really like you to help me get them back.

In advance, thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Excuse my bad English, I don't know the language much and I'm relying on the translator.

2. Good news: You can restore those characters! https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    Bad news: It's gonna cost you money.

I'd probably expect your brother to be paying for those restorations, or at least compensate for it.
    I'd say it's a valuable lesson to learn for your brother not to touch something that isn't his.

3. The problem is that he is a 10 year old boy haha.
    If it were easy I would get money from you.
    But you can't and I'm very stressed and worried.
    I already saved the names in an account that I created for them to play for a while (in case the names are stolen)

4. Then you will need to cover the cost of the Coins instead of him.

5. The problem is that he is a 10 year old boy haha.
    If it were easy I would get money from you.
    10 yo? I would guess extra household chores are in order. And some words of wisdom, preferably from his parents.
    Why would you try to get money out of me? I have nothing to do with the events that happened. Kinda weird logic you got going there.

6. Sorry for the bad writing.
    As I said, I don't know English and I'm using Google translator.