1. Please add one more group for wintergrasp queue

As title says please add one more group for wintergrasp queue because many people miss out if they queue sub 14th minute.
    Multiboxers are taking up allot of player spots.
    They arent even donation chars so you can say they help you get paid. They are furious geared or even blue geared piece of **** chars that i sometimes can solo.
    They didnt donate **** they are just wrecking queues and player expirience.

This applies for both factions.

2. Are you saying there should be different rules for characters (accounts) that donates? Hmm, what could possibly go wrong with that.

3. You skip the queue on cap when you donate. So yes different rules.

4. Would call that a benefit, not a rule.

If a premium account breaks rules, they get punished the same as non-premium.

5. Since there are approx 1-3 mboxers sometimes at the game, it would be a nice idea to give the opportunity to 5 other players to join WG. Thats totally true. Mboxing allowed, its okay. But 1 guy have 5 spots in a 40 raid. If you not called in, a huge amount of players, mainly alliance but hordies also dropped to the spot for ppl, who have no place. --> PPL love wg, + good amount of honor. Why not let more ppl to enjoy it.

I have a blast at WG really, i cant be bored with it BUT if i queue up at 14m 56 sec, im not called in : D. This happened several times. It would be nice to consider to add 1 more grp. I know its not a lot but we would have bigger chance to join wgs.

More grp adding is a bad idea, keep things approximately how they should be.

6. Many of the problems of the current implementation of wintergrasp come from the fact that it's implemented as a world pvp zone. If it was implemented as a battleground, we could run it whenever we wanted and the issues people often complain about would be ameliorated.

7. I think if we could queue as a bg, it would loose the magic around it in some weeks.

8. That would destroy wg as it is. Blizzard done that to classic and its utter crap. Phasing is cancer.

9. ...

Delete

Edited: November 8, 2023

10. It will always be a world pvp area because there are weeklies (people still think wasting an hour a week to get like 4 gems is worth it) and essences to farm. There are players killing players all the time, especially in the areas with the fire elementals and the walking vines.

But... shutting down the entire quest/farm area every couple hours to host a battle? A battle that consists on seeing what players (many of them controlling several clients at once) can spam a macro the fastest to get in? The way WG is currently implemented is a kludge; it's not fair to those questing and farming because the area gets "disabled" from time to time and it's not fair to people wanting to play the battleground because there only are 80 spots every 2:30 hours and they are reserved for the fastest guns in the West.

Blizzard did the right thing adding WG and Ashran as regular BGs and I wish to see that here as well.