1. Hello warmane!

Hi to everyone... heh, I don't know how to do this exactly (this being... well everything I'm writing) but I'll try my best.

So to start off I'm new to both posting/using forums (I know it's 2023 and forums aren't new but I have social anxiety that follows me everywhere, even on the internet sadly :p) and WoW. I found this website through a friend when I expressed to them that I've been interested in WoW for some time but never really felt like paying the subscription to, well, play and so they sent me a link to here. I'm also a highschool student that's about to graduate a semsester early and going to turn 18 before the end of the year (yay I'll be doing taxes soon...)

Uh I guess I'll talk about interests and some info about me now...? Well anyways I'm almost a generic nerd, likes programming, tinkering, computers, good with math, etc and dislikes outside and sports... that's about it for dislikes. I also like gaming, specifically First person shooters, Real time strategies, technical, and sandbox games. Oh I should mention. I have another side to me and if some of you look at my user you'll see owo in it. And while I'm not a furry per se... I do like to view myself as a femboy and I like doing femboy things (such as dressing femininly). I don't know if I'll be heavily judged about this or not, but I feel like it'll probably be best if I say it now rather then later. I also don't know much about this community, I did read the rules and guidlines though.

Well I don't know what else to put so thank you all who read and I hope we become friends and play WoW together!

2. Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy being here.

3. Thank you, but uh... any tips anyone can give me? Like starting off or to any links to sources of information? I just need a starting point then I should be fine... so uh... any information I'll gladly take. And thank you for having me I'm really excited to be apart of all this!

4. Hello and welcome to Warmane!!! I'm new here as well, been playing for a month or so. I can tell you that I have enjoyed it so far! My biggest tip is to make a character on Icecrown; loads more players. If you're unsure of how to play a character, you can use Icey-Veins to find information. I do hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of new friends! You can find me on Icecrown by the name of Pepzi (Alliance).

5. Thank you Rinanapz, I'll be sure to check that out later tonight (or now who knows). And if I need any additional help or if I feel like it's best, I'll be sure to try and find you. Again thank you so much (^^)

6. I'll be sure to check that out later tonight (or now who knows). And if I need any additional help or if I feel like it's best, I'll be sure to try and find you. Again thank you so much (^^)