1. Reward Low Level PvP

Lordaeron Server is the best WOTLK server out there. However, rewards for low-level PvP leaves something to be desired. I enjoy world PvP at low levels (my twink is a Level 1) and although it earns a lot of HKs and Titles....the only thing it really got from PvP is the alliance PvP trinket and a tabard. That's not much, considering the character has made it all the way up to Knight Champion Rank.

How about removing the character level requirements to buy and use PvP gear? As it is currently, my Level 1 cannot buy or use ANY of the pvp rewards such as gear, or mounts. Can this modification be added? It would give incentive for people to do world and battleground PvP at ALL LEVELS instead of just Level 19 and 80. Allowing all levels to purchase and use PvP gear would allow my Knight Champion to spend it's honor points to purchase armour and a mount suitable for being a Knight Champion. The character has earned that Rank and all those honor points. Why not let it spend those points?

It would make Lordaeron an even MORE awesome server and promote and reward PvP at all levels.

2. So...you want to be able to gear up your level 1 twink with gear itemized for level 30/45/60 toons?

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

3. The items can and should be scaled like heirlooms. This way, PvP rewards players at ALL levels...not just 80s. As it is right now, low levels that earn honor points don't really have anything to spend it on other than the trinket and a tabard.

4. Also keep in mind, at lower levels, it is extremely difficult to earn honor points since there are no battlegrounds and you pretty much have to journey to the start zone of the other factions while constantly flagged for PvP. The "enemy" aren't even flagged until they attack you getting the first hit. Earning honor points at low levels is extremely slow, since there are no battlegrounds and you pretty much have to face players 1 on 1 or in my case, usually 1 on 4-10 at a time. And of course, you have to deal with the ?? levels that they send your way after you kill them all. There's usually 2-3 level 80s hunting my level 1 after I kill all their low levels.

5. its less likely gonna change anything cz kinda pointless really, even with the current available pvp heirlooms people are simply just not into pvp at low lvl.

6. I have close to 8K kills on my Level 1 and close to 10K kills on my level 6. If people weren't into PvP at low levels, those players would not have flagged themselves by attacking. This is on Lordaeron, a low-population server. People PvP at low levels. Why not reward them for it? There's even an option on there to stop your character from leveling.

7. There are multiple reasons to deny this, not least of it all being extreme custom content.

"Twinking" is a choice, and one made fully aware of how it will limit the character (or at least it should be, and if it isn't that's not on us). That includes gear that will never be obtainable and currencies that won't be used. No such major change that would affect the balance of everyone, not just "twinks," has any reason to be implemented. Even if by some bizarre reason it was ever considered, I can't see it not being stuff that is weaker than anything else available.

8. I have close to 8K kills on my Level 1 and close to 10K kills on my level 6. If people weren't into PvP at low levels, those players would not have flagged themselves by attacking. This is on Lordaeron, a low-population server. People PvP at low levels. Why not reward them for it? There's even an option on there to stop your character from leveling.
    Or you know you're just a persistent one who enjoys the power-tripping fantasy of killing lvl 1 players with his twink and now asks for even more.

Most lvl 1 toons attack others because they don't know what a twink is and that all they do is get baited into flagging themselves so you can have fun. Pretty sure next to none of your 18k kills across both toons are from "legit pvp" where both players actually stand a chance.

There's also people claiming 25 (or even more) toon multiboxing is "world pvp".

9. I have close to 8K kills on my Level 1 and close to 10K kills on my level 6. If people weren't into PvP at low levels, those players would not have flagged themselves by attacking. This is on Lordaeron, a low-population server. People PvP at low levels. Why not reward them for it? There's even an option on there to stop your character from leveling.
    im not saying people dont pvp while leveling, people just dnt dedicate themselves to do what u do, thats just u running across the continent to bait leveling players, your hks didnt come from people who actually do what u do. unless i see many twinks on leaderboard, i stand by my statement.

10. No such major change that would affect the balance of everyone, not just "twinks," has any reason to be implemented. Even if by some bizarre reason it was ever considered, I can't see it not being stuff that is weaker than anything else available.
    Yes...if those items are an upgrade, it will impact the balance of everyone. Instead of heirlooms, lets get some honor PvP gear to level with. It'll scale with us, and we'll be good!

11. Just for annoying other players who wanna level their alts/toons and only having white gear and no opportunity to strike back in any way?
    I just think you might get honor points from that, but it isn't really honorable what you are doing...