1. Warmane hasn't given out Gladiator from sq for the past few seasons if that's what you're asking lol

2. why i dont get the duelist tile since in 2,2k rating in 2s what happen on me some 1800 rating guys with rival title so 2,2k and 1,8k player same title? what happen check please

3. why i dont get the duelist tile since in 2,2k rating in 2s what happen on me some 1800 rating guys with rival title so 2,2k and 1,8k player same title? what happen check please
    What matters is if you were in the top 0,5% or not.
    If you weren't, no matter your rating, you'll get the same title as those in the top 3%.

4. Do we receive the weekly arena points? since the teams were reseted? or do i have to play in a new team in arena today to get it?

5. You could post this <Arena Season 24 is scheduled to end on October 9, 2023 on all applicable realms, at 23:00 server time.> in the game and on the website news section a week ago. I wouldn't push soloQ if I knew that the end of the season was coming.... or buy some

6. those seasons change to fast people cant even gear up

7. Why there was no announcements about when season is going to end?

8. If you cannot gear up in 8-9 months, you are doing something fundamentally wrong, I mean really WRONG WRONG

9. What are the number of people 1600+ in soloq on Lordaeron. Seems strange Plainsrunner with 2050

10. You could post this <Arena Season 24 is scheduled to end on October 9, 2023 on all applicable realms, at 23:00 server time.> in the game and on the website news section a week ago. I wouldn't push soloQ if I knew that the end of the season was coming.... or buy some
    We've felt totally the same. We were checking the website almost everyday, then yesterday i realized the reset and find lately the post they written. I dont get it why there is no information at the main page. Easy to do, more ppl would know. Pls Warmane consider next time to write before the season end on the main page also : ).

Ty!

First 12