1. Lost email

Hello , wanna ask about help. Lost access to my mail which was tied to account . Cant enter account , have login , password and name of lost email

2. I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account

Simply email us directly for assistance - [email protected]

It's helpful if you include anything you recall surrounding the account to assist us in verifying your ownership in a timely fashion. Such information includes but is not limited to:

- Account or Forum username (not passwords).
    - Current email or a guess if you have forgotten
    - Character information
    - General account history. For example, "I claimed the holiday gift on my Paladin back in 2018, maybe 2019?"
    - Country where you connected or registered from

You may also include a new email address that you would like your account to be updated to. If we have enough information, we'll be able to update your account immediately without the need for further verification.
    [UPDATED] Account security improvements
    Edited: September 29, 2023 Reason: red emphasis

3. Send that message to [email protected] not this thread!
    Edited: September 29, 2023

4. Send that message to [email protected] not this thread!
    I don't remember the email i used. Is there any way can see what email the account was registered to? I probably have access to that email but I don't remember the name. It's been a long time since I created my account.

5. I don't remember the email i used. Is there any way can see what email the account was registered to? I probably have access to that email but I don't remember the name. It's been a long time since I created my account.
    So you use whatever email you have, and contact [email protected]. You'll need to give enough info for support to be able to confirm you're the owner of the account. Details can be seen on my 1st reply on the thread.

6. how long will it take to reply to my email regarding the lost email?

7. From few days to a week. Wouldn't rule out it being bit longer than that.

8. It's been more than month since I send an email with the information you need

9. Yo can i ask, if they answer you already? Because same thing happend to me aswel.