1. The name of the server should be changed to Thunderfury.

Hey guys,
    I think we should name the Server Thunderfury instead of Onyxia... I think it sounds cooler. The previous seasonal sever Frostmourne was named after a weapon as well.

2. I'll say that's a Nah for me...too many "did you say..." memes in the chat killed any coolness the name has for me.

3. If you wants a name after a lore weapon...I think **Ashbringer** is better. Has lore from Vanilla with players always trying to hunt it down/expecting it from a secret quest (back in the day), was rumored to be in Outland at certain points from clues in quest text, then found in a quest in Northrend during Wrath.

4. Corrupted Ashbringer I think would fit better. Everyone thinks it a Vanilla server but its really not XD

I personally like Onyxia myself though. I think its stuck on me and naming it anything different would be weird at this point.

5. Thunderfury, ashbringer, i think both are much cooler than onyxia which is just some npc that keep getting killed. i mean, Nodzormu kinda makes more sense than onyxia.

6. I guess Onyxia fits because out of 3 expansions we will play... We will farm her in 2. If we get to see anything in this realm, it's Onyxia

7. I guess Onyxia fits because out of 3 expansions we will play... We will farm her in 2. If we get to see anything in this realm, it's Onyxia
    then they should rename it to "coin shop" because most people will be farming that all 3 expansions

8. I guess Onyxia fits because out of 3 expansions we will play... We will farm her in 2. If we get to see anything in this realm, it's Onyxia
    Rather weak story relevancy. Then again, once upon a time there was a WotLK realm called.. Ragnaros.
    Wouldn't mind seeing time related name considering the progression through expansions. Then again, Staff said they are fond of Onyxia as a name.

then they should rename it to "coin shop" because most people will be farming that all 3 expansions
    Slightly salty taste on that comment. It's nice that some people support the server, isn't it?

9. They should've named it Neltharion in regards to the most popular server back in Molten WoW and also extended it to Cataclysm where we kill Deathwing (=Neltharion).

Not really but would've been fitting!

10. That's an interesting suggestion, and I appreciate your creativity in wanting to choose a cool and impactful name for the server. The name "Thunderfury" does have a powerful and impressive sound to it, which could potentially resonate with players. Drawing inspiration from iconic weapons like Frostmourne can indeed add a unique touch to the server's identity

11. Thunderfury, ashbringer, i think both are much cooler than onyxia which is just some npc that keep getting killed. i mean, Nodzormu kinda makes more sense than onyxia.
    Just a +1 for bronze dragonflight themes since we'll be going back in time and then progressing through time.