1. we can't enter the arena

My partner and I are rocking the arena. and we can’t access it. we get to the loading screen and nothing else happens. Only alt f4 helps. thus we lose!! what should we do ??

2. Arena bug

Hi guys , when i queue arena and join the battle i get stuck on loading screen. Anyone knows how to fix this ?

3. Arena loading screen bug

3v3 arena was going fine and now at 08:55 st everytime you try to enter the arena in 3v3 facing an icecrown team, you're stuck in the loading screen and you auto lose. Two -19 games for nothing

4. and now i have ban and cnt join server!!! wtf?????

5. ok... i join to the server... but still we cnt join arena???? we already lose 4 fight... and lose mmr.... wtf????

6. I apologize for my poor knowledge of English, I hope the administration will understand what I wrote. I lost about 50-70 rating in the 2x2 arena due to the fact that it won’t let me into the arena during loading, if it’s the server’s fault I demand my 50-70 rating back!

7. Ciao hai risolto?? Ho lo stesso problema

8. same problem here. my friends too. tried blackrock, tried lordaeron, tried restarting PC, tried everything I could think of, same problem