1. Wrathful Shoulders for soloQ?

Hello everyone, I've read different things online so I thought I'd ask again.. is it possible to buy WF Shoulders on Icecrown with Soloq? Technically, you should be able to since it counts as 5s bracket.. I just reached 2k and even the vendor shows it to me available but when I go buy them it says I'm missing required rank.. very disappointing for people playing by themselves. Been farming soloq for months on end playing against donors that faceroll everybody just to get so badly disappointed. Can we do something about this?
    https://imgur.com/a/7YJ3mAm

2. soloq takes the "slot" of the 5vs5 team. That is why it visually appears as you can buy it -> in reality you can not. (client limitation)

So, the answer is: "no", since soloq has the same value of 2vs2 (even as amount of AP received)
    On Icecrown and Lordaeron WF shoulders requires 3vs3 or a "real" 5vs5 team.

(on blackrock it is the same BUT at one point they added an additional pair of WF shoulder which requires 2050 rating from any bracket, even 2vs2)

3. Yeah, I read all of this after I posted, but I've also seen a lot of people complaining about this, especially Lordaeron realm where people basically don't pvp at all and you can't donate for the Shoulders. I too am a soloplayer since I have a fulltime job, family (like 90% of wotlk players nowadays, we're all 30 ys old if not older) and I even play in a different timezone (USA) so for me it would be impossible to find 2 organized and serious players to climb 3s with. We don't care about AP assigned as if it was 2s, but at least make the rating count towards shoulders. I have played this game for 13 years and the only thing I wanted to get without donating before quitting the game once and for all was the shoulders. I know you're gonna say "just play blackrock then" but it's not the same thing. My main has always been a pve char also, so it's always been on Icecrown and I don't want to start over again with a relentless char getting farmed by Mournes and BiS casters which are also scripters in 95% of the cases. I'm just asking to implement the reward for soloQ too, I don't think anyone would care and it certainly wouldn't be game-breaking.

4. Giving shoulders in soloq would be like giving them away, wouldn't it?

If you are busy and don't have time to play the game then don't.

5. Absolutely not. Have you ever played soloQ until 2k? First of all, already the concept of it is harder than 3s. In 3s you choose your team setup and you can communicate with your partners. In soloQ you get matched randomly sometimes with classes that just **** up your game and there's no communication. And let's not even start with the people.. 80% are just braindead and don't have a clue with what they're supposed to do. Then there's trolls that join naked or just AFK.. there's even a priest that as soon as he gets in just spams "SAY SLAVA UKRAINE OR I AFK".. if anything it's a 3s HardMode, not giving them away lol..

If you are busy and don't have time to play the game then don't.
    This is the biggest bull**** I've ever read. 90% of serious wotlk players are actual adults now, so they can only play at certain times and like me, maybe they come from a different timezone. You're just saying that these people should abandon the game because they are not nolifers? Do it and warmane would have 500 at max people on just afking in Dalaran like they always do. Retail has changed its ways over the years adapting the gameplay to accomodate people like us that had less time to play with the years. I don't see why this little change triggers you so much anyways, 99% of people on Icecrown donated for their shoulders, which IMO is worse than getting them through soloQ.

6. Warmane allows you to buy gear if you have "no time" to farm it, so that's an option.

Additionally, having relentless instead of wrathful shoulders won't make a meaningful difference imo.

The game is what it is, it makes no sense to change it because some don't have time to play it. There are lots of games and many of them are more suitable to people with less time to spare.

7. I'm just asking to implement the reward for soloQ too
    And you're one more person in the list of who's told no for this.

8. F**ing legend , atleast u could write at soloQ NPC something like "WARNING : useless bracket , to obtain a8 shoulders u have to pay us 23 eur" so nobody including me won't spend his time on this worst nightmare with 2 ******ed disabled person's every time in team at any rate

9. 3v3 is a dead bracket btw , just saying , but u're stubborn and blind enough to understand , even with armory open where u can literally see that top 50 its 1.8 rated team

10. Guys, get the shoulders from wintergrasp. They are finger-lickin' good.