1. Level 39 class choice

Besides hunter, what do you think is a good class choice for wpvp at level 39? Maybe a dot class? Thanks!

2. Besides hunter, what do you think is a good class choice for wpvp at level 39? Maybe a dot class? Thanks!
    I mean you cant really go wrong with druid or rogue imo but I had a lot of fun playing enha shaman. If you gear it to the teeth then your windfury procs with PoD will absolutely oneshot any player the same level as you.

3. I will consider it but it sounds too rng-bound.

What may be the best option between spriest or affli?

Also is it really worth it to stay at 39 for wpvp? I don't intend to play bgs.
    Edited: October 4, 2023

4. I will consider it but it sounds too rng-bound.

What may be the best option between spriest or affli?
    Honestly, caster twinks don't really shine in comparison to physical because of the amount of hit needed (generally speaking). I would go affli as shadow probably would not have enough burst (just my guess).

5. What's the hit % needed? Isn't it the same as level 80?

For example, for a shadow priest, wouldn't it be enough (or at least good enough) with 3% from Shadow Focus + two pieces of heirloom gear?

Edit: sorry, you are right, it's not like at level 80, because you have to compensate for the higher level of those you are killing.
    Edited: October 4, 2023

6. sub rogue i guess, because of all classes, its the one class that gives ptsd in stv lol